Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fellow voiceCels that were able to fix their voice problems?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I feel like I have to force myself to talk loud. It fucking sucks. Even when I do try to talk loud I feel like my voice is being constricted and I cant talk loud enough for others to hear me. I went to a speech therapist and spend hundreds of dollars; she told me about controlling my breath and forcing myself to speak louder but nothing helped.

Any voicecels that were able to overcome this shit?

I went to a speech therapist and spend hundreds of dollars; she

NIGGA YOU'RE RETARDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN A FOID TEACH YOU SHIT ABOUT VOICE WHEN SHES CHOKING ON CHADS COCK EVERY NIGHT

Imagine being a voicecel

Inject T in your throat

I get the problem where my voice sounds too low for anyone to really understand after I've spent a long period of time not saying anything.
Not to mention when I was little I would stutter a lot so thankfully my mom took me to a speech therapist or something and it helped me improve.
Things such as saying the word 'R' is also limited to me, the way I say it makes it sound like a muffled 'R' don't know why I can barely say it.

I think you can probably. But be wary Scott Adams (Dilbert guy) did just this -- crazy how many famous/successful people end up somewhat blackpilled -- and ended up with spasmodic dysphonia and thinks it could've been at cause for it.

I got surgery but it didnt fix shit
You need to get surgery on your personality next sweaty!

well I can now due to coronachan, but ill have to get a job one day

Not if you forest max

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

I know a guy who has a Fortnite player voice and a balloon shaped skull that makes him look like Dash from The Incredibles if he was a Funko Pop.

He's a living example for why healthcare should pay for males to get T injections.

start to talk loud and deep

I just accept it man, nothing I can do and i don't really care about it anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back