Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fellow incels here who are into vintage computing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Like into older computers like IBM/Win95/98/XP machines, and older PC games, like DOS/OS2/Win95/98/XP games?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wxc3mKqKTk[/video]

One of the coolest shit ever, period.
I might be biased since i do mograph professionally.

Love a lot of old games. Carmageddon might be one of the best blackpill-esque games from that era.

What an obscure subject. I really do get nostalgic about the old days sometimes. I still have some old computers but i don't run them any more. We recently got rid of an old PC at work which ran windows 98 for some of our old programming and cad software. Our swipe access system was still running on a windows 95 machine until it blew up and the bosses got us a new system.

I miss the old days a lot sometimes. I remember buggering around with computers when i was 11 or 12 years old and realising that by the time i was 21 we would have powerful pocket based PC's running windows and Linux. Now i wish we didn't because roasties just use them to hunt for cock on tinder and get likes on their dumb selfies on Instagram. Whenever women can access a technology it becomes ruined. I feel very disheartened these days.

Like into older computers like IBM/Win95/98/XP machines, and older PC games, like DOS/OS2/Win95/98/XP games?
Yes.
Watch this guy:

I like the stuff he posts, mainly for being the things that interest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.