Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Any fellow Cels grew up poor

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
fairly poor but my dad is cheap as fuck he saved lots of money by driving an old civic, buying most things on sale and never going to vacation so our family could afford a decent house when i was 11

fairly poor but my dad is cheap as fuck he saved lots of money by driving an old civic, buying most things on sale and never going to vacation so our family could afford a decent house when i was 11
Damn I can't exactly relate considering we didn't even have a car till around I was 11 and lived in roach infested apartments, it still sucks brocel, hopefully your lifes better aside from the inceldom

As a boy growing up in a white ghetto on mayo sandwiches, id say I did. And was homeless 35 years. So maxxpoor all my life.

Middle class

As a boy growing up in a white ghetto on mayo sandwiches, id say I did. And was homeless 35 years. So maxxpoor all my life.
How's life now?

Lower middle class but now I guess I'm underclass? I've gotten poorer each year, basically.

IMG 3211

IMG 3194

Yeah life was shit growing up. Still I was much happier back then than I am now

Yeah life was shit growing up. Still I was much happier back then than I am now
I relate but till I started 3rd grade my life changed dramatically for the worst.

I'm on NEETbux. The lowest tier but you can live off them.
U gotta make some money, I'm NEETing to rn but I'm still trying to get a job and go back to college

Grew up poor for a westerner and I am basically on par, I grew up in a small town of industry in the middle of the woods in an apartment and currently live in one not far from where I grew up.

Grew up poor for a westerner and I am basically on par, I grew up in a small town of industry in the middle of the woods in an apartment and currently live in one not far from where I grew up.
Brutal bruv, I live in the same vicinity of where I grew up too, ghetto he'll either way

I'm good rotting for now.
I can tell you already feel defeated because the energy of those words can be sensed by a fellow giveupcel, I can't blame you

Poor EE cel here.

I grew up poor as fuck... Couldn't afford a cell phone until my late 20s

I grew up poor as fuck... Couldn't afford a cell phone until my late 20s
Damn bro that must suck, my family left poverty around me being 13 and I got my first phone then, what phone did you get

yes. i had to wear uniform in my school and one time the principal mocked me for wearing old and torn uniform. My father has never bought me any toys/games. We never went to any vacation, ate the same food almost everyday etc...
That's gigabrutal, you had it totally worse.
My parents despite being poor went on to have another child which made my life 10x worse than it already was, proving that their love towards you doesn't outweigh their urge to coom. They had failed to give me good genes but they could have atleast given me a good life.
Well, atleast i didn't starve.
I relate, my mom split with my dad but had a bastard child with another dude my brother never sees, rn she's married and had 2 kids with him, Idk why parents have kids at bad times

Tell me about if you don't mind.
I am from a shithole Eastern European country and from a poor family. We didn't have money to buy woods to have a warm home, was forced to illegally collect from the forest with my dad.

I am from a shithole Eastern European country and from a poor family. We didn't have money to buy woods to have a warm home, was forced to illegally collect from the forest with my dad.
Bruv that must've been awful, the cold is hell, how is things now

Bruv that must've been awful, the cold is hell, how is things now
Now i am somewhat financially good. Work as a web developer, get somewhat decent wage.

But before i was coping that if i manage to moneymaxx that foids will look at my direction. Since i am posting here it's obvious how it went :feelskek:

Now i am somewhat financially good. Work as a web developer, get somewhat decent wage.

But before i was coping that if i manage to moneymaxx that foids will look at my direction. Since i am posting here it's obvious how it went :feelskek:
ovER

I’m still poor lol.
Poor kid...

I was middle class then got poverty in my teens... Still poor, but happy to not have to kiss ass for a crumb off the lords table

Yeah, ghetto ass shit area ain't no white boy wanna be growing in, never went on holiday, no birthday parties, neither parent worked entire time I've lived, neither drove a car, holes in clothes, no designer gear, secondhand stuff mostly, cheap ass food, no hot water for a time at one point, no heating, undiagnosed asd, fucked up teeth. Shit was rough as fuck.

Poor kid...

I was middle class then got poverty in my teens... Still poor, but happy to not have to kiss ass for a crumb off the lords table
That sucks your still disadvantaged brocel

Yeah, ghetto ass shit area ain't no white boy wanna be growing in, never went on holiday, no birthday parties, neither parent worked entire time I've lived, neither drove a car, holes in clothes, no designer gear, secondhand stuff mostly, cheap ass food, no hot water for a time at one point, no heating, undiagnosed asd, fucked up teeth. Shit was rough as fuck.
Sorry about that brocel, must be cruel

How's life now?
As a NEET, I cannot complain much now. At least I have the TIME and opportunity to write large sections of my past, and my Dead's past (the Incel/outcast bible)

As a NEET, I cannot complain much now. At least I have the TIME and opportunity to write large sections of my past, and my Dead's past (the Incel/outcast bible)
If that's your only cope then awesome

Lower middle class but now I guess I'm underclass? I've gotten poorer each year, basically.
This is basically everyone. Shit’s getting stupid expensive, but we’re still on the

>Fight for $15

Ronald Mcdonald Clown GIF

I remember when paying a McDonald’s employee $15/hr sounded ridiculous. Now I wouldn’t wipe my ass with $15/hr.

It’s all so tiresome. I don’t know why I wagie with no reward. I’m a cucked slave.

Grew up with a single mom on welfare till age 11. Got a PS1 two years after PS2 had been released. Rough neighborhood full of niggers and sandniggers. Had to stare at the ground while walking or you'd get mugged.

Grew up with a single mom on welfare till age 11. Got a PS1 two years after PS2 had been released. Rough neighborhood full of niggers and sandniggers. Had to stare at the ground while walking or you'd get mugged.
Brutal, wasn't too bad in my neighborhoods but now tweakers are everywhere

My dad was relatively wealthy but he didnt give the rest of the family shit so yes i grew up poor.

Ghetto Area:yes:
Never went on holiday:yes:
No birthday parties:yes:
Neither drove a car:yes:

Also apartments with roaches
Also no game consoles because ethnic parents were strict.

I can't say I starved though and had clean clothes. I did have some brand name clothes during teenage though.

Doing better though, now I have my own money when it does not count anymore. Can't enjoy anime or watch tv shows with friends. Or go to friends house and hang out playing games and eating junk food.

Last edited:
Sorry about that brocel, must be cruel
Finally got out of the shithole neighbourhood at 23 but damage was done by then, can't relate to ppl as my life experiences are so far from standard that I feel like a nomad in a way, oh well better late than never.

In 30's now but as each year goes by I fall further behind similarly aged ppl.

Ghetto Area:yes:
Never went on holiday:yes:
No birthday parties:yes:
Neither drove a car:yes:

Also apartments with roaches
Also no game consoles because ethnic parents were strict.

I can't say I starved though and had clean clothes. I did have some brand name clothes during teenage though.

Doing better though, now I have my own money when it does not count anymore. Can't enjoy anime or watch tv shows with friends. Or go to friends house and hang out playing games and eating junk food.
What do you cope with now?

Poor. Parents never saved any money. What little money they made, the handled it extremely poorly.