Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fellow adamsapplecels?

bradleycel

bradleycel

Greycel
I know it's not a huge problem but it makes my chin look tiny and womanly. My Adams apple is huge and often becomes red and swollen, and normies like to slap and tease it. I broke down in front of a group of people at my college because nobody seemed to get over laughing at it. Perhaps it's some kind of dysmorphia, idk, but I just want to fucking punch myself in the neck every time I become aware of it. When your worst feature is smack bang in the middle of your neck it's fucking over. I don't look like a human from the side.

I too have suffered heavily from the mocking I recieve for my oversized Adam's apple. I often want to just rip it straight from my throat. I feel that if the mocking goes on any further I will end it all. Therefore these will most likely be my last Works, fuck you planet Earth.

Sounds fake and gay.

I too have suffered heavily from the mocking I recieve for my oversized Adam's apple. I often want to just rip it straight from my throat. I feel that if the mocking goes on any further I will end it all. Therefore these will most likely be my last Works, fuck you planet Earth.
Don't go

Another IT faggot.

Bet there'll screenshot this even though they're the ones who made it.

I love all these -cels, lul.

So many cels I can't keep up anymore