Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any far cry cels here

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
What is your favourite far cry and why (without spoilers)

wealth mogger can play console and pc games:feelsUgh:

Far cry 4.

Setting is great, alongside the villain, gameplay, online mode and content (variety of animals, guns, vehicles, missions and so on). It also has one of the best far cry dlcs (yeti valley).

Battle arena was very fun

i remember rotting with farcry3 on pc when it came out a decade ago now

Far cry 4.

Setting is great, alongside the villain, gameplay and content (many different animals, guns, vehicles, missions and so on).

How many far crys have you played?

4 had the best mission diversity (shangri la, that horror durgesh prison mission, city of pain, himalayas)

Pagan min was the second best villain imo, Joseph seed is the best. I think vaas is massively overrated. The guns were overpowered in 4 though, the buzzsaw could take out entire outposts in 30 seconds and you had like 50 grenades for the grenade launcher.

For me the ranking is 5/BD > 4 > 3
Havent finished primal, new dawn and am playing 6 rn it's probably going to be second best

How many far crys have you played?

4 had the best mission diversity (shangri la, that horror durgesh prison mission, city of pain, himalayas)

Pagan min was the second best villain imo, Joseph seed is the best. I think vaas is massively overrated. The guns were overpowered in 4 though, the buzzsaw could take out entire outposts in 30 seconds and you had like 50 grenades for the grenade launcher.

For me the ranking is 5/BD > 4 > 3
Havent finished primal, new dawn and am playing 6 rn it's probably going to be second best
3, 4, 5 and primal

3, 4, 5 and primal
How is 5 worse than 3 and 4? It has better outposts, no repetitive radio tower bs, good side missions and perk stashes were fun, guns for hire (especially sharky and hurk), decent story

How is 5 worse than 3 and 4? It has better outposts, no repetitive radio tower bs, good side missions and perk stashes were fun, guns for hire (especially sharky and hurk), decent story
5 is my least favorite tbh, I felt that the map was too empty and that there weren’t much things to do.

Though fishing was pretty fun there

I have only played 2 , 3 , 4, blood dragon and 5. I would say 2 is my favourite because the setting is good, graphics are still good ( with reshade ) and I enjoy the more hardcore features. The game also has many good details.

5 is my least favorite tbh, I felt that the map was too empty and that there weren’t much things to do.

Though fishing was pretty fun there
Fair. You should play blood dragon if you haven't already, it's the best dlc/game in the series

I have only played 2 , 3 , 4, blood dragon and 5. I would say 2 is my favourite because the setting is good, graphics are still good ( with reshade ) and I enjoy the more hardcore features. The game also has many good details.
I'm thinking of playing 2 after I'm done with 6 and maybe primal. Whats your ranking of the games

I'm thinking of playing 2 after I'm done with 6 and maybe primal. Whats your ranking of the games
1. FC2
2. FC3 / FC4 ( tie )
3. Blood dragon
4. FC5

Favourite Far Cry would probably be 4. I liked the story, setting and the missions. Map editor was way better than 3.

I didn't care much for 5, but I did enjoy the map editor as it had assets from other Ubisoft games to play around with.

Last edited:
Far cry 4.

Setting is great, alongside the villain, gameplay, online mode and content (variety of animals, guns, vehicles, missions and so on). It also has one of the best far cry dlcs (yeti valley).

Why is blood dragon not no 1
I prefer the setting in the other games vs blood dragons. But I also have played blood dragon the least so maybe I will like it more after playing more.

FarCry 4 is hands down my favorite, due to it being my first one and also the graphics, setting, characters, DLC, weapons etc.

5 wasn't that bad and I do enjoy it, but 4 mogs it.

I may get 6 soon.

I prefer the setting in the other games vs blood dragons. But I also have played blood dragon the least so maybe I will like it more after playing more.
The entire game is a massive power trip, it doesn't take itself too seriously and if you like the whole terminator, predator, alien 80s thing you will enjoy it

FarCry 4 is hands down my favorite, due to it being my first one and also the graphics, setting, characters, DLC, weapons etc.

5 wasn't that bad and I do enjoy it, but 4 mogs it.

I may get 6 soon.
6 is decent so far. If I had to rate it id be between 5 and 4. Theres too much fluff and the map is too big to be interesting

6 is decent so far. If I had to rate it id be between 5 and 4. Theres too much fluff and the map is too big to be interesting
Hey, at least it isn't fucking Primal. Fuck that piece of shit game.

Main issue with 5 for me is the story.

Last edited:
Hey, at least it isn't fucking Primal. Fuck that piece of shit game.
Brutal. Primal seems to be a very divisive game. I've heard it has a slow start and gets better once you can ride tigers n shieet but ive only played it for 2 hours so I can't say

Brutal. Primal seems to be a very divisive game. I've heard it has a slow start and gets better once you can ride tigers n shieet but ive only played it for 2 hours so I can't say
The setting is so stupid.

For me, it would be 3, Primal, 5 and then 4.