Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media any fans of that old How to Train Your Dragon / Dreamworks Dragons franchise?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
You know like with Hiccup and Astrid?

HTTYD was 2010 film and it got a "Riders of Berk" spinoff TV series, plus couple more TV and film sequels.

Haven't seen any discussion of it. Basically seems to be one of those cope stories where Hiccup is gangly un-muscular viking who struggles for foid respect via his brain.

Also now watching the spinoff "Rescue Riders" which speaks to my fetish with a loli star. Dragons normally don't speak English but in Rescue Riders since she was an orphan raised by dragons, they have the dragons speak but it's supposed to represent a language few understand.

There's also a sequel to these set in the modern age called "9 realms" where a bunch of teens rediscover dragons in a crevice, only watched a couple eps of that so far.

Nah. Their heads are too large relative to their bodies so I could never get into it

I liked it but the 2nd one was shit so I didn't watch the 3rd one either.
Also, don't call it old! It's not old. :feelsUgh:

It was a good animated movie I give it a 7/10

I've never seen it, but it does look like something I would like

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back