Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any Fallout fans here? I may have come to a brilliant discovery.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
Could it be possible that Caesar's legion in Fallout New Vegas are an army of Incels? Think about it! They disband women's rights, enslave them, and distribute them equally to all their soldiers as wives. They also seem to have the same mentality as most incels do on this forum. Could this be a possible prediction that inceldom will get so severe in the future that an entire army of incels will rise up and take control of a large area in the southwest? Could it also be possible that the NCR will be the future army of our current enemy (IT) who try to bring on "social justice" to this world? Really makes me think...

Caesars troops are retarded enslaved subhumans. The only way out of corrupted politics is to side with House and his army of crazy mercenaries converted to croupiers.

They literally ascended from goat breeders cannibals to statusmaxed bodymaxed kings of the civilized world (if we can call New Vegas "civilized" lol). Best choice ever tbh

I wish I could join the Enclave but the devs are cucks. Really the whole Fallout series is leftist, yet the anti sjw crowd gives it a pass.

Caesar's legion was sane. NCR wanted to replicate the same mistakes as the old america. Enclave wanted incels dead. Brotherhood were just retarded autists.

the legion were all wannabe PUAs who all wanted to be top alpha.
Beyond keeping women out of positions of authority how do they ally with incels?

I wish I could join the Enclave but the devs are cucks. Really the whole Fallout series is leftist, yet the anti sjw crowd gives it a pass.
BoS is pretty right-wing at face value. I think the four factions in the latest game represented all four quarters of the political compass

Authoritarian left: Institute
Authoritarian right: Brotherhood
Libertarian left: Railroad
Libertarian right: Minutemen

If incels managed to actually had the power to create a society like Ceasar's legion, it would eventually evolve into a siuation where the top incels hoard all the women from bottom tier incels. We are where we are because we're bottom rank, and it's impossible to get rid of a ranking altogether.

Difference would be that men decide who the females mate with instead of the females themselves, but those men will be the men of power, the new "chads".

If incels managed to actually had the power to create a society like Ceasar's legion, it would eventually evolve into a siuation where the top incels hoard all the women from bottom tier incels. We are where we are because we're bottom rank, and it's impossible to get rid of a ranking altogether.
High IQ. Incels' naïveté on political systems reveals a low average age or a lack of instruction. Eventually all political systems suck unless you somehow manage to remain at the top forever.

Technology is a way better long-term solution

Could it be possible that Caesar's legion in Fallout New Vegas are an army of Incels? Think about it! They disband women's rights, enslave them, and distribute them equally to all their soldiers as wives. They also seem to have the same mentality as most incels do on this forum. Could this be a possible prediction that inceldom will get so severe in the future that an entire army of incels will rise up and take control of a large area in the southwest? Could it also be possible that the NCR will be the future army of our current enemy (IT) who try to bring on "social justice" to this world? Really makes me think...

Caesar's Legion is just a band of retarded Roman LARPers. I would un-ironically support the Enclave instead. They seek to eliminate all degeneracy mutations from Pre-War DNA by putting the modified FEV Virus in Project Purity in Fallout 3. Comparatively speaking, the Enclave wishes to remove mutations while Incels desire monogamy and a removal of degeneracy and polygamy that has tainted society.

Very high IQ discussion!

institute is best for incels

tfw no synth gf