Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any examples of being mogged so badly that you wonder if you're even human?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Let me explain --- there two examples where I have been mogged bad:

1 - I was mogged by an Indian dude with frog-like eyes. The girl said she wasn't looking for a relationship, but a few months later, I find out she's engaged to him

2 - A girl I was talking to online dropped me once she saw my pic, but sometime later she had a kid with a fat mestizo. She's separated now and is dating a white Chad

I'm so hopeless that I doubt I'm human sometimes.

I got mogged by a chang once, literally double digit lay count for an asian, made me feel like shit.

I got mogged by myself while i was looking at my reflection.

Watched a documentary on sunday about an excavation of some battlefield. Seeing all the literal warrior skull with their jawlines etc. made me question it hard.

So basically you were lifemogged by ugly people and feel bad about it?

Just asking because by the title I though this thread would be about brutal mogs like this one:

aa4oecuqg1711.jpg

Watched a documentary on sunday about an excavation of some battlefield. Seeing all the literal warrior skull with their jawlines etc. made me question it hard.
know the name?? that stuff insterests me tbh

Probably by a guy at my school. He was tall (about 6’3 or 6’4) and he had a god tier jawline and eye area. Legit Übermensch.

Didn’t speak to him much much at all but felt very emasculated and weak when I stood next to him.

Probably by a guy at my school. He was tall (about 6’3 or 6’4) and he had a god tier jawline and eye area. Legit Übermensch.

Didn’t speak to him much much at all but felt very emasculated and weak when I stood next to him.

So basically you were lifemogged by ugly people and feel bad about it?

Just asking because by the title I though this thread would be about brutal mogs like this one:

aa4oecuqg1711.jpg

Yes. Being mogged sucks, but it’s 10x worse when you’re mogged by ugly guys.

Damn your second scenario reminded me of something I had almost forgotten.
I sent the girl a pic of me and she said "You have nice lips but you look weird for some reason". We never talked again.

And yeah I feel like that when I get height mogged hard. I was going through a train and there was that 6'7 bodybuilder guy. I felt like a kid.

know the name?? that stuff insterests me tbh

Only zapped. There was not much left besides early germanic (?) swords and bones so probably antiquity or early middle ages. IDK the name, sorry.

Mogged by uncle's dick, man was 165cm, I moged him with my 170, but between his legs long schlong hanging, and my in flaccid position is 4cm. Before uncle jokes incoming-it's just simple visiting relatives in village, and seeing them going naked to sauna (I'm not going with them). And uncle giving me advice how to win heart of girl: "Just fuck her with your big". Yea...

I was mogged by this Jason Mamoa esque chad IRL whose frame and height made me feel like an ant while his complete warrior face made me feel like an ugly beta insect.

Mogged by uncle's dick, man was 165cm, I moged him with my 170, but between his legs long schlong hanging, and my in flaccid position is 4cm. Before uncle jokes incoming-it's just simple visiting relatives in village, and seeing them going naked to sauna (I'm not going with them). And uncle giving me advice how to win heart of girl: "Just fuck her with your big". Yea...
Extreme necrobump, Knajjd is already on his way to abduct you.

I feel as though you went out of your way to revive this thread just to talk about your uncle's cock =_=

I get racemogged all the time

It’s always standing in line.

I get mogged badly by literally everyone I see irl