Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious any eu4 players?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I personally enjoy it much more than hoi4 and it's much more in depth, I don't understand why hoi is so much more popular

Exactly due to that, it's easier, so it's more accessible, on top of not having so much essential DLCs

Exactly due to that, it's easier, so it's more accessible, on top of not having so much DLCs
I pirated all dlc for both games anyway. I guess eu4 is easier to get into, but the mechanics feel much more in depth and they're actual mechanics and not retarded shit like "ooh I can give this tank a better cannon and it gains +0.3 fartpower which makes it stronger against shitpoops"

Try out CK2, it is harder than EU

I pirated all dlc for both games anyway. I guess eu4 is easier to get into, but the mechanics feel much more in depth and they're actual mechanics and not retarded shit like "ooh I can give this tank a better cannon and it gains +0.3 fartpower which makes it stronger against shitpoops"
Hehe, this is true for hoi4