Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any ethnic over 6' here?

NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
Being ethnic and 6'3, I keep wondering about the importance of heigth and how much it affects your inceldom. I never got anything from females despite having gotten between 4-6.5 PSL face ratings (depending of angle/person , majority being male ratings), but I keep hearing comments ( :bluepill:?) about how being 6'+, 4+/10 face, makes you volcel. Do you share my opinion (that results from my experience) that being ethnic is a death sentence is the west when you are not Chad ? I have sligth autism which doesn't help me get an opinion about these subjective matters. What do you think ?

Tu es beur ?

Je ne suis pas éthnique mais quand j'étais à Paris j'ai vu beaucoup de noirs / arabes qui sont grands et intimidant. Et j'ai pensé "woah ils ne manquent jamais de chattes !". Mais maintenant ce ne pas le cas d'après toi.

Yes, I think it's a death sentence being a sub-7 ethnic male in the West, OP. I'm 6'5 and occasionally got rated a 5 or 6 by people (mostly males) but have fuckall to show for it despite hundreds and hundreds of approaches. People told me that I had a "bad personality" or that I went only for white girls or attractive women. Some of these critics were other incels who I figured would understand my situation so that irritated me quite a bit. All height ever got me was noticed and not in a good way.

Yes, I think it's a death sentence being a sub-7 ethnic male in the West, OP. I'm 6'5 and occasionally got rated a 5 or 6 by people (mostly males) but have fuckall to show for it despite hundreds and hundreds of approaches. People told me that I had a "bad personality" or that I went only for white girls or attractive women. Some of these critics were other incels who I figured would understand my situation so that irritated me quite a bit. All height ever got me was noticed and not in a good way.
What's your ethnicity?

I am a chincel as well. Chin genetics are important for west females apparently (from my observations).

I am ethnic and unfortunately only 5 ft 9. Here in Germany I feel like a goblin compared to all the tall men here.

Tu es beur ?

Je ne suis pas éthnique mais quand j'étais à Paris j'ai vu beaucoup de noirs / arabes qui sont grands et intimidant. Et j'ai pensé "woah ils ne manquent jamais de chattes !". Mais maintenant ce ne pas le cas d'après toi.
Yes je le suis.

Être grand et intimidant, honnêtement, ça ne sers à rien si ton ethnicité te donne une image négative. Il y'a une toute petite niche de foids éventuellement prêtes à avoir un coup d'un soir avec toi, à condition que tu sois un minimum charismatique et qu'elles soient un minimum alcoolisées. Charisme != autisme malheuresement. J'sais pas quoi faire putain.

What's your ethnicity?

Italian and Scottish but I look Armenian.
I am a chincel as well. Chin genetics are important for west females apparently (from my observations).

Yes but I also have a bunch of flaws like big eyes, weak jaw, and shitty proportions. If it was just my lower third, I would’ve gotten surgery or taken something to grow a beard. Western women demand that you look like the guys who play superheroes like Arrow or Thor.

Yes je le suis.

Être grand et intimidant, honnêtement, ça ne sers à rien si ton ethnicité te donne une image négative. Il y'a une toute petite niche de foids éventuellement prêtes à avoir un coup d'un soir avec toi, à condition que tu sois un minimum charismatique et qu'elles soient un minimum alcoolisées. Charisme != autisme malheuresement. J'sais pas quoi faire putain.

Ça m'ouvre les yeux.

J'ai toujours cru à la rumeur que les noirs et arabes baisent facilement en France, tant qu'ils sont grands et forts et qu'ils savent "draguer". Évidemment la situation est pire pour vous contrairement à tous les clichés.

Italian and Scottish but I look Armenian.
You and OP's messages are eye-opening for me. I always thought that ethnics (apart from curries and rice) would slay easily as long as they're tall, low inhib and "OK looking" because white chicks don't know how to rate you exactly. Now it seems that you suffer from the "7/10 or nothing" theory.

Being ethnic and 6'3, I keep wondering about the importance of heigth and how much it affects your inceldom. I never got anything from females despite having gotten between 4-6.5 PSL face ratings (depending of angle/person , majority being male ratings), but I keep hearing comments ( :bluepill:?) about how being 6'+, 4+/10 face, makes you volcel. Do you share my opinion (that results from my experience) that being ethnic is a death sentence is the west when you are not Chad ? I have sligth autism which doesn't help me get an opinion about these subjective matters. What do you think ?
@NorthAfricanIncel Wait... Your lowest rating ever is PSL 4 and you're 6'3"... Something doesn't add up. Are you a framecel or a dickcel?

You and OP's messages are eye-opening for me. I always thought that ethnics (apart from curries and rice) would slay easily as long as they're tall, low inhib and "OK looking" because white chicks don't know how to rate you exactly. Now it seems that you suffer from the "7/10 or nothing" theory.

Yes, I think only whites can afford to be 5-6s. They can get gfs and/or rarely slay in the West whereas their ethnic counterpart is deep in orange or red. If you’re ethnic and not Asian/Indian, you have to be 7+ to get a gf unless it’s arranged or you betabux in your late 20s.

Muslimcels can still arragemarriagemaxx.

Ethnicells in the west = volcels.

6'0 sand nigger here.

I don't think men are that great at rating other men in general. The best way to gauge you attractiveness to women is to either approach or make a tinder and record your swipe/match ratio, your appeal can be extrapolated from that.

Im manlet but white
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I am ethnic and unfortunately only 5 ft 9. Here in Germany I feel like a goblin compared to all the tall men here.

I'm 5'8 and 15, i feel like a manlet too man. my extended family is 6'+ and my dad is 6'

My brother is 6ft4 and is a bigger incel than me.

Muslimcels can still arragemarriagemaxx.

Ethnicells in the west = volcels.
JFL at bringing your wife to the west, almost all foids go full slut once they become westernized.

6’0+ and Incel :feelskek: