Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any easy diets to lose weight quickly help an incel out

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
I’m tired of being a bit overweight I wanna be 10% body fat but don’t know any good diets I’d be so happy if one of you guys help me out

paleo diet / too long to explain / but it will work with excercise

You need to go gym regularly,eat vegetables a few times a day,quit any junk food or at least minimize it,
Chicken,steak,fish for protein
Oats,Brown rice for carbs.
Nuts/olive oil for fats.

I do eat a plant based diet. You can pretty much eat a fuckton and still lose weight because of the low calorie density.

But you have to avoid lots of foods & you have to eat at least 90% plant based

My cousin used Lose It app and lost 50 lbs in less than a year. It's just counting calories.

1 cup of gasoline a day and that's it

You need to go gym regularly,eat vegetables a few times a day,quit any junk food or at least minimize it,
Chicken,steak,fish for protein
Oats,Brown rice for carbs.
Nuts/olive oil for fats.
I’ve heard rice isn’t that good for diets and yeah gym btw I don’t wanna go to the gym it’s suicidefuel where I live it’s full of chads and staceys from my high school mogging the shit out of me

I do eat a plant based diet. You can pretty much eat a fuckton and still lose weight because of the low calorie density.

The only guaranteed way to lose weight without starving yourself.

My cousin used Lose It app and lost 50 lbs in less than a year. It's just counting calories.
Is it a free apl?

Are you one of those people who eat so much and never get fat

By the way: Do not becone afraid of complex carbs. Carbs only get converted into fat if all of your glycogen stores are full & if you are in calorie excess (De novo lipogensis)

But that doesn't meant that you should eat refined carbs. These foods cause a huge spike in blood sugar and you won't be satiated And this will lead to lots of binge eating

Eat lots of fiber

1 cup of gasoline a day and that's it
I’m not gonna kill myself dooooood not now at least :feelsokman:
By the way: Do not becone afraid of complex carbs. Carbs only get converted into fat if all of your glycogen stores are full & if you are in calorie excess (De novo lipogensis)

But that doesn't meant that you should eat refined carbs. These foods cause a huge spike in blood sugar and you won't be satiated And this will lead to lots of binge eating

Eat lots of fiber
Thanks dude damn dawg you’re hella smart are you a doctor by any chance?

What kind of meal was it?
Mostly chicken m, but sometimes even a junk food meal like McDonald’s or pizza hut

I lost 10 kg in just over a month lol, and in 2months later I’ve lost 15kg. I can’t believe I was such a fat fuck.

Also I still need to lose another 15kg to get to around 70-75kg

Lose It app is free. He tried paleo, keto, whole plant. None worked because they were too complicated and too restrictive. Old fashioned counting calories, watching sugar, and trying to eat better worked for him. He's really my only friend and he's been talking about this shit for a year so now I know all about it.

You can get information from this guy.

Mostly chicken m, but sometimes even a junk food meal like McDonald’s or pizza hut

I lost 10 kg in just over a month lol, and in 2months later I’ve lost 15kg. I can’t believe I was such a fat fuck.

Also I still need to lose another 15kg to get to around 70-75kg
Damn dude I’m going your way then
Did you do any exercises/gym with it or nah?

I’m not gonna kill myself dooooood not now at least :feelsokman:

Thanks dude damn dawg you’re hella smart are you a doctor by any chance?
Definitely not but I read a lot about the topic. i will pursue a career in a similar field someday.

Eat your veggies,fruits,legumes etc boyo. I am not someone who wants yout to convert to my 100% plant based lifestyle (Basically vegan) You can eat a little bit of meat but you should eat real food with plenty of fiber. Eat some meat occasionally if you want to but keep it lean & eat unprocessed food

Caloric-Density-FINAL.jpg

Damn dude I’m going your way then
Did you do any exercises/gym with it or nah?
Nah no gym , I just starved myself basically through the day and ate 1 big meal in the evening/night

You have to be really strong mentally to stick with it but once you see results it’s easy as fuck

You can lose weight by dieting but you wont get lean unless you do cardio. Become a threadmillcel or jogcel and stop eating bad fats and white carbs and youll be ok.

You can lose weight by dieting but you wont get lean unless you do cardio. Become a threadmillcel or jogcel and stop eating bad fats and white carbs and youll be ok.
I’m not trynna be lean My face won’t help me it’s over for me

Cut most carbs/sugar, keep a slight calorie deficit, walk a lot.

Well this is how it is in nutrition

Everyone is giving different advice :D
And op will end up confused

Just don't eat as much. I don't do any exercise, but I don't eat much either and people comment on how they wish they were as skinny as me. I'd say it's not about what you eat, it's more about how much you eat. Sumo wrestlers eat chanko nabe, which is a super healthy stew, but they just eat tons of it and that's how they put on weight. Just eat smaller meals. You'll feel hungry at first because it takes time for your stomach to adjust, but eventually, you won't need to eat as much food to feel full. The hunger part is difficult to get past, but if you're actually determined to lose weight, then you can do it.

Oh yeah, and don't drink soda. Just drink water and fruit juice.

Last edited:
I’ve heard rice isn’t that good for diets and yeah gym btw I don’t wanna go to the gym it’s suicidefuel where I live it’s full of chads and staceys from my high school mogging the shit out of me
You need to go to gym,there is no substitute.

Become a Gymcel that what i'm currently doing, first thing you should get rid of is any drinks with sugar and sodium and drink nothing but Water and Teas(no sugar) and as for eating meat that's lean protein(Chicken and salmon are best and easiest to cook IMO) and try to get rid of carbs as much as you can like rice even brown rice and bread.

Become a Gymcel that what i'm currently doing, first thing you should get rid of is any drinks with sugar and sodium and drink nothing but Water and Teas(no sugar) and as for eating meat that's lean protein(Chicken and salmon are best and easiest to cook IMO) and try to get rid of carbs as much as you can like rice even brown rice and bread.
You need to go to gym,there is no substitute.
Gymceling is a lot of effort tho I’m so Low T I can barely masturbate

Gymceling is a lot of effort tho I’m so Low T I can barely masturbate
You ever though of checking your Testosterone levels with doctor maybe there's a way to fix that but you have to go to the Gym if you want to lose weight and/or gain muscle.

Eat under 500cals per day, fast every other or third day. The Auschwitz diet is legit.

Water fasting, exercise and an EC stack. Nothing compares.

Nah no gym , I just starved myself basically through the day and ate 1 big meal in the evening/night

You have to be really strong mentally to stick with it but once you see results it’s easy as fuck

I'm trying this diet, too. But I tried it for like 1 week and fucking gave up and just ate like a bitch on the weekend. Gonna get back into it...OMAD diet...I'm ready

Just work out and starve yourself modetately.

don’t follow any vegetarianism diet or water fasting bull shit if you want 10 % body fat with a toned 6 pack and obliques hit the gym. Go on a 1000 calorie deficit, do cardio to burn around 500 and weight training follow a beginner strength program, then when you hit normal weight shift to a bodybuilding program.

Count your macros and don’t eat like a fat ass

If you don’t want to go to the gym because you are scared buy the products yourself or go to a YMCA or don’t bother trying

eat apples for a full week, and drink lots of water

take amphetamines like adderall if you are normal or something strong like meth if you are a degenerate. It works wonders. You don't even feel hungry so dieting is easy mode. I lost 40 pounds this way.

Continue eating whatever it is you normally eat. Now eat less of it. If you're a pathetic turbomanlet then you probably only need as many daily calories as a typical femoid jfl

water fast or plants only and exercise
anything else is cope