Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any dealbreakers for relationships?

What would be absolute dealbreakers for you?

• A (significant) inheritable disease, even if invisible (e.g. Chorea Huntington)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Disfigured, even if by an accident and not restriction function (e.g. no hair - huge burning scar)

• No matching interests, you would have to do many things you dislike with her

• Not attracted to her, even if she is fine with you using toys during sex

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Abusive personality, even if you can prevent damage to you by being on your toes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • High "provider" expectations - she wants a significant % of your income, constant home improvements

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Lazyness - she doesn't have a job and contributes little to household work

• Very limited sex - e.g. only once per month

• Dumbness - you have a hard time having engaging conversations with her

• Incompatibility in whether or not you want children

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
SociallyStupid

SociallyStupid

Major
★★★
So I know we have no choices and if we actually had one, we'd probably ignore a lot of red flags, but would there be any dealbreakers for a relationship with you - so strong that even if she were perfect in any other way, you would not consider a relationship.

I would have needed more poll options, so are there any other dealbreakers which did not fit in there?
One question certainly would be: Having a race, religion or ideology you despise, even if she is fine with you having your opinion

For me, I think most would be dealbreakers, but does this actually make me a volcel? I guess only when I have the option to actually be with one but reject her. But I don't know if I don't subconsciously approach fewer girls because I fear that they would have one of these dealbreakers and then I could not retain my ideology.