Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any cringe story of being redpilled/PUA?

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I used to follow garbage like r/TheRedPill:redpill: and ChateauHeartiste:redpill: back in the day, in the mid 2010's mostly. I truly believed I was good looking enough to get pussy but I didn't get anything because I was not trying hard enough or something, you know how it is.

I remember when back in 2015 I was in a small course doing something I was interested in. There was a hot receptionist there, and as a redpilled PUA wanting to hone my """game""" I hit on her, trying to "look aloof" and all that other dumb shit, I remember doing some dumb joke about her entertaining me, like I was a badass or something, and I offered her money as a joke (lol) :lul:

All I remember was that later that day the teacher in the course told the entire class to "Stop with pranks" because sometimes people can take it to heart or something, the teacher was actually pretty chill about it. Then I remember seeing the hot receptionist crying (wtf?) and later that day all pieces fell together and I realized what a dumb move I did. Fortunately I was not sued, expelled or something, considering how sensitive things can get. I think I didn't see her again afterwards.

I remember being really embarrassed and frustrated over this, because even though I was not a total simp, I didn't truly hate women back then, and I really believed I was being funny or clever by following these bullshit red pill advices. Two years afterwards, I saw a link to a FaceAndLMS' video on 4chan and that changed my life forever.

Do you have any cringy PUA stories to share?

Last edited:
When I was 13 years old I wanted to buy Based Zeus Legendary Texting God online course, but couldn't because I wasn't old enough to have credit card

When I was 13 years old I wanted to buy Based Zeus Legendary Texting God online course, but couldn't because I wasn't old enough to have credit card
kek, I am glad I didn't have a credit card back then either because I would probably have bought some PUA shit like RSD's courses

I used to watch MGTOW videos.

I was meditating and reading books thinking I’ll get kind powers to get pussy

I never managed to fully fall in with the PUA bullshit. Always sounded fantastical an unbelievable like some kind of movie or a cartoon.

I was meditating and reading books thinking I’ll get kind powers to get pussy
I also fell for the meditation meme. Spent an entire year meditating 20 minutes every day after waking up. It's useful for sleeping at least. Ironically people say its bad to meditate while laying on the bed. I think clearing your mind to avoid anxiety-inducing thoughts so you can sleep more easily is the only use it has.

I never managed to fully fall in with the PUA bullshit. Always sounded fantastical an unbelievable like some kind of movie or a cartoon.
The people who are more easily fooled by PUA scams are the average Joes, we think our looks are OK and therefore there is another explanation for our inceldom. We underestimate female standards and we overestimate our own looks. I believed I was above average in looks back then which was completely delusional, but very common.

Then I remember seeing the hot receptionist crying (wtf?)
when an ugly male approaches a foid, the foid often feels sad / dejected that an ugly man THINKS he has a chance with her.

since the foid was "hot", an ugly male saying "hi" to her signals he considers her to be on his level of looks, so she feels as if she's being considered ugly. Saying "hi" to foids as an ugly male is the adult equivalent of calling someone "ugly" like kids do.

I guess that's why you must have a certain age in order to be able to possess a credit card. :feelskek:
I mean, it's relatable, I desired things when I was younger that I now know are obvious scams, those kinds of online courses look appealing when you're naive.
I hate this world for allowing these shameless scammers! :feelsohgod:

I used to follow garbage like r/TheRedPill:redpill: and ChateauHeartiste:redpill: back in the day, in the mid 2010's mostly. I truly believed I was good looking enough to get pussy but I didn't get anything because I was not trying hard enough or something, you know how it is.

I remember when back in 2015 I was in a small course doing something I was interested in. There was a hot receptionist there, and as a redpilled PUA wanting to hone my """game""" I hit on her, trying to "look aloof" and all that other dumb shit, I remember doing some dumb joke about her entertaining me, like I was a badass or something, and I offered her money as a joke (lol) :lul:

All I remember was that later that day the teacher in the course told the entire class to "Stop with pranks" because sometimes people can take it to heart or something, the teacher was actually pretty chill about it. Then I remember seeing the hot receptionist crying (wtf?) and later that day all pieces fell together and I realized what a dumb move I did. Fortunately I was not sued, expelled or something, considering how sensitive things can get. I think I didn't see her again afterwards.

I remember being really embarrassed and frustrated over this, because even though I was not a total simp, I didn't truly hate women back then, and I really believed I was being funny or clever by following these bullshit red pill advices. Two years afterwards, I saw a link to a FaceAndLMS' video on 4chan and that changed my life forever.

Do you have any cringy PUA stories to share?
yeah i have tons. in highschool i used to read shit on negging girls (basically when u act like an asshole towards girls or try to act sassy to hook them in) and tried it out on a girl that didnt even really like me to begin with - she was ugly too but talked to me from time to time so of course getting no play i tried. basically just got into a shouting context with her, three of her female friends,and some simps who she associated with, was really embarrassing honestly ill never do that shit again