Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any cop incels?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
it is the ultimate bluepill job and your life can't be that fucked up. I doubt there are many

No copcels here just fbicels

Hopefully not, I fucking hate cops and will bully any copcels on here.

Officer Inceleant here. What's the problem?

Weed said:
think fast pig! 
tumblr_onuah2wbCS1w7964eo1_400.png

If I was a cop I would rape girls.

Framecel222 said:
Good thing you're a NEET.

Imagine having an infirging sexy girl in the confession room, in your mercy and asking ehr for sexual favors in order to let her go.

I would love to be a cop in New York City and just drive around town at night, listening to smooth Jazz, drink whiskey and smoke cigarettes, hot coffee at night and accepting bribes and ... oh well, maybe I just watched too many bad movies. Talent might be sexier when it's getting wasted, but only for a while ... and then it's getting really hard to destroy yourself with style. I wonder how it is to be a cop in New York / the US at the moment with all that stuff going on. I wonder who is right. Hm. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1cTgZDUsSc[/video]

Cop cels get to have free sex with prostitutes and stuff

Anon said:
Imagine having an infirging sexy girl in the confession room, in your mercy and asking ehr for sexual favors in order to let her go.

That's pretty fucked up tbh.

Framecel222 said:
That's pretty fucked up tbh.

That's what most cops do lol. Power gets you sex.

Anon said:
That's what most cops do lol. Power gets you sex.

Yes and most cops are pieces of shit lol.

Framecel222 said:
Yes and most cops are pieces of shit lol.

Cops are corrupted af and women dig corruption

Framecel222 said:
Lol there's no getting through to you.

Many women want to be fucked by corrputed cops. It's kinky.

Weed said:

YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF 

Attachments

• tough-nerd.jpg
    tough-nerd.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 114
this song is good to listen to for study
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/rjrOZ-qwag8[/video]

Cop cels basically don't exist

doesn't mean they don't have stressed out and difficult lives

NekoStance said:
Cop cels get to have free sex with prostitutes and stuff

Yeah. I've literally heard of that where cops solicit a prozza for sex. Do it with them. Then slap the cuffs on them and arrest them for prostitution after and rob them for whatever money they have on them. The same thing with drugs. How often do you think cops bust dealers and then snort or smoke what they were selling? I mean its a great job if you can get it.

cops are allowed to have guns so it's tempting to say the least. i wanted to be one for some time before.

overlystinkypants said:
cops are allowed to have guns so it's tempting to say the least. i wanted to be one for some time before.

I've always sort of wanted to be a cop to. But there are so many low life black people out there that I don't want to get shot.

Luckily in today's age you can get away with shooting and killing people as a cop (in the states). 

But I also love to smoke weed soo...

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I've always sort of wanted to be a cop to. But there are so many low life black people out there that I don't want to get shot.

Luckily in today's age you can get away with shooting and killing people as a cop (in the states). 

But I also love to smoke weed soo...

no black people in my country. foreigners and especially blacks or ethnics have a great slaying potential here because of that. if you speak foreign language every girl in sight is spreading her legs for you. at least that's what people commonly believe here.