Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any cool video game suggestions?

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
name a fun video game and explain why it is a fun game plz

hearoes of might and magic 3

The walking dead tell tale all seasons, especially season 1, very depressing tho

Another time.

Jets'n'guns

- Fiery carnage
- Unique chiptune metal
- Best sidescroll shooter ever
- Nice retro arcade feeling
- It's 2d like your waifu
-It's sth different
-You can buy afterwards the new part 2

Ignore the shitty quality, but the newer steam trailer sucks.

Hollow Knight

Skyrim is still fun after all these years.

The Zelda Link's Awakening remake is also a charming and fun experience I've discovered.

Also you can try out those new unofficial Castlevania NOT Castlevania games which are the Bloodstained series of which there are two of them.

Super Mario Maker 2 is also somewhat good mindless fun so long as you have an online Nintendo Switch subscription so you can play courses other people have made.

War Thunder
fag1

The walking dead tell tale all seasons, especially season 1, very depressing tho
The story is great but the "choices" are bullshit.When the actual ending comes it doesn't matter at all what you picked.

Postal 2
You do every day tasks like getting milk from a shop

The story is great but the "choices" are bullshit.When the actual ending comes it doesn't matter at all what you picked.

Yea ik it’s rlly just like a movie tbh it’s expected so eh

Grezzo 2 is crappy, put together randomly and incredibly offensive and bloody but it's so goddamn fun

What's the consensus on Persona? 3-5 to be exact. Recently got into it and beat all the games within the summer a year ago. Basically a pseudo-replacement for real life interaction/girlfriend sim, but with JPRG elements.

Portal games are good (especially Portal 1) because it makes you feel very alone. After completion, just download mods for it

Rust is a good game (more so if you have friends to play with), but since i got none i play Solo (it's still fun exploring and trying to progress further after each wipe). The music is amazing (depressing) and it'll invoke alot of feelings

Hollow knight is a depressing metroidvania (good game too)

OSRS is grindy, AFKable, fun and rewarding

Team Fortress 2 cuz no female characters (Lifefuel) and very fun

Zelda BOTW has good music and is nice to explore around the MASSIVE maps

Last edited:
Don't fall for the WoW Classic meme

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
GFEE01 15

Shovel Knight. Really fun.

What's the consensus on Persona? 3-5 to be exact. Recently got into it and beat all the games within the summer a year ago. Basically a pseudo-replacement for real life interaction/girlfriend sim, but with JPRG elements.

I second this. I played the Persona series for the first time last month. One of the best ever games I played.

Other than that I would recommend FFX and FFIX.

no i played the same one
I've been playing the game on the Dolphin emulator for the past couple of days. Sub-human is the slur humans use for the beast/laguz races.

I've been playing the game on the Dolphin emulator for the past couple of days. Sub-human is the slur humans use for the beast/laguz races.
yes i probably just forgot it tbh or I didnt do the support conversation tbh. i played in january on dolphin as well and ill play radiant dawn soon

Morrowind. It's so easy to just get lost in the world doing whatever. You don't even have to do quests; just wander the wilds, looking for shit to kill and loot, taking in the (albeit limited) scenery. I played that game way too much through college to escape the pain and troubles of the real world. It really works like a charm.

RDR2 is coming to PC in a month. Fuck yeah.