Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any comebacks for sikhs and christians that say these things to bully muslims?

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Sikhs and christians seem say the following to muslims:

Camel piss drinkers (talking about islamic text telling muslims to drink camel piss) or goatfuckers. Is their any equally disgusting stereotypes that muslims can call sikhs and christians?

If I'm not mistaken you are curry right?

Just behead them

Camel piss drinkers (talking about islamic text telling muslims to drink camel piss) or goatfuckers. Is their any equally disgusting stereotypes that muslims can call sikhs and christians?
Why do you believe in a text that says that you should drink camel piss?

Camel piss drinkers (talking about islamic text telling muslims to drink camel piss) or goatfuckers.
Is their any equally disgusting stereotypes that muslims can call sikhs and christians?
"Goat pussy is tighter than your mom's"

Don’t worry about it bro. It’s over for all ethnics regardless of sikh or muslim

Camel piss makes a good goat fucking lubricant.

"Dear God, I'm a wicked sinner, sorry about that and I put my faith in Jesus Christ and what He did alone for my salvation"

Try that one.

Sikhs are sister fuckers and Christians are cucks for Jews, simple as

Nigger stfu this isn't the place to fight about muh religions.
Accept that we are all here because of our subhumanity and no normies care.
Stick together :feelsLSD::feelsYall:

"Dear God, I'm a wicked sinner, sorry about that and I put my faith in Jesus Christ and what He did alone for my salvation"

Try that one.
"Dear God, I'm a wicked sinner, sorry about that and I put my faith in your mercy. Forgive me"

Sikhs are dirty because they don’t take haircuts

"Dear God, I'm a wicked sinner, sorry about that and I put my faith in your mercy. Forgive me"

Don't leave Jesus out!

1 Timothy 2:5​

King James Version​

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Don't leave Jesus out!​

King James Version​

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
A mediator as in a prophet? Yes he was one and was sent to his people. He will return and lead the whole world some day.

A mediator as in a prophet? Yes he was one and was sent to his people. He will return and lead the whole world some day.
As more than that, as God incarnate!

Acts 20:28​

“Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.”

As more than that, as God incarnate!

Acts 20:28​

“Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.”
Sorry, but God incarnate is an illogical pagan belief.

Sorry, but God incarnate is an illogical pagan belief.

Luke 18:27​

King James Version​

27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

Yes, in hell. But I wouldn't go there if I was you.
I am not speaking of omnipotence, but his very existence. Can God choose to not exist now? Also, do you mean God has no control over hell?

I am not speaking of omnipotence, but his very existence. Can God choose to not exist now? Also, do you mean God has no control over hell?
Hell could be a different dimension where He doesn't exist.

But I'd encourage you to stop wasting time with those logic riddles and just trust God. God is a necessity since the universe couldn't come from nothing or always have existed, a supernatural beginning is the only option. Of course we don't understand God fully, and neither can we understand eternity and stuff like that, but we must be humble and trust instead of trying to outsmart God like that.

The bible says we have no excuse to be atheists, since it's obvious that things were created supernaturally.

Hell could be a different dimension where He doesn't exist.

But I'd encourage you to stop wasting time with those logic riddles and just trust God. God is a necessity since the universe couldn't come from nothing or always have existed, a supernatural beginning is the only option. Of course we don't understand God fully, and neither can we understand eternity and stuff like that, but we must be humble and trust instead of trying to outsmart God like that.

The bible says we have no excuse to be atheists, since it's obvious that things were created supernaturally.
Bold of you to accuse an "Aspiring Suficel" of being an atheist. Remember how I called Jesus(PBUH) a prophet?
I am a monotheist. I just don't believe in God incarnates. Sure, a lot about God is beyond our understanding, but a man not being a god incarnate is something simple to understand.

Don't leave Jesus out!​

King James Version​

most based user on this site

Don't hang out with people like that.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I take it you got saved through Kanye West, that's a based man of God as well.
[UWSL]What do you think about incels who hate religion? Do you think they lack self awareness for hating something that helped many ugly men throughout history?[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]What do you think about incels who hate religion? Do you think they lack self awareness for hating something that helped many ugly men throughout history?[/UWSL]
Even if you're an atheist or agnostic, it's in your best interest to support Abrahamic religious fundamentalism as a man (especially if ugly), of course, since it's the only think that seems to be able (at least sometimes) to curb the gynocentrism galore of our species. So atheists and agnostics who are militant against religion are pragmatically dumb, possibly blinded by their emotions as well.

As for atheists who think things came from nothing or always existed, I think they're just dumb, being quite honest (to cut some slack, maybe intelligent in other areas but definitely not in metaphysics). I was never an atheist because a supernatural cause for existence is absolutely necessary.

As for agnostics/deists/gnostics, I understand. Athough the existence of a supernatural origin for everything can be inferred, the faith specifically in the bible and its specific God is a more complex process that Satan does his best to prevent people from coming to. Even in my case, I've been sympathetic towards the bible for a long time, but only converted in 2020 after finally coming across dispensationalism, which explains the many apparent contradictions of the bible.

I understand gnosticism particularly well since I've also been a gnostic, this world is very cruel and terrible and it really makes you question whether or not God is good, but ultimately, gnosticism doesn't solve anything. The idea of an incognoscible God who is good and a demiurge creator God who is bad instead of God being good and Satan being bad doesn't solve one of the most common (and valid) questions people have, which is "why does God allow so much evil and injustice?". In gnosticism, the incognoscible God takes the role of God and the creator God takes the role of Satan. In the end, we're stuck in the same problem. "Yhy does the incognoscible God allow so much evil and injustice?"

Leviticus 20 is a good read though.
Why do you believe in a text that says that you should drink camel piss?
That was just a particular context. It was not a general advice. It was a medication. The hadith says it worked for them though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back