Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any chadlite or high tier normie with a couple of relationships has had sex 1000s of times by now

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
You can never catch up. Your peers have literally had 100s of 100s of sexual experiences by now. All that pleasure and bliss in their life.
The catch up pill is devastating

Youngcels can still catch up. I am 28 I cannot. It’s truly over after your 25th birthday.

Catch up pill = age pill, right?

It hurts the worst when you have a chad sibling. I picked my 15 year old brother up from his girlfriends house and he smiled at me and threw three used condoms out of my window while we drove.

He’s done more at 15 than I probably will ever do as long as I live.

Catch up pill is brutal. Lack of experience is like a ball and chain around our feet everyone can see. Even middle schoolers these days lifemog me and sexual experiencemog me. I try not to think about it for my sanity’s sake

Catch up pill = age pill, right?
yes but in a different light
It hurts the worst when you have a chad sibling. I picked my 15 year old brother up from his girlfriends house and he smiled at me and threw three used condoms out of my window while we drove.

He’s done more at 15 than I probably will ever do as long as I live.
my god thats devastating
Catch up pill is brutal. Lack of experience is like a ball and chain around our feet everyone can see. Even middle schoolers these days lifemog me and sexual experiencemog me. I try not to think about it for my sanity’s sake
it hurts so much

This is 100% true.
Most of us here want harems and what not. Most of us look down upon normie relationship when the brutal reality is that most normies in relationships have as much sex as some Chads.
They have sex almost every day. In a 3 year relationship they have sex 300-500 times minimum. If a good looking guy fucks 500 chicks we call him Chad meanwhile an average normie fucks a girl 500 times and we call him "hurr durr dead bedroom, cucked, sexless" and what not.

The reality is that we are at the bottom of the barrel.

They have sex almost every day. In a 3 year relationship they have sex 300-500 times minimum. If a good looking guy fucks 500 chicks we call him Chad meanwhile an average normie fucks a girl 500 times and we call him "hurr durr dead bedroom, cucked, sexless" and what not.
:feels: :feels: :feels: fuck i cant take this no more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back