Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any cels want a coat of arms?

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
Heraldry is one of my major copes. I design and blazon coats of arms for fun. It’s not high tier, but it’s good enough and free.

coat of arms aren’t just for inbred royals and billion shekel dynasties; any person can claim new arms and potentially register them with an official arms register (very pricey, not recommended tbh), even Incels like us :feelsautistic: . I get that the concept of something so lineage based could be suifuel to some, but I thought I’d put the offer out there.

Even if you don’t know anything about heraldry, I’ll be ldaring on here all day and would be happy to help you devise some. All free obviously. Usually takes me ~12-24 hours to complete depending on complexity. : ^)

Sounds cool tbh

Medievals me lol

I get that the concept of something so lineage based could be suifuel to some, but I thought I’d put the offer out there.
cool cope, but who would an incel pass down the coat of arms to? :feelskek:

would you be able to show us some of your past designs? a coat of arms featuring pepe would be lifefuel tbh ngl

That sounds awesome, I’d like to put a request in if I could. What do I do?

cool cope, but who would an incel pass down the coat of arms to? :feelskek:

would you be able to show us some of your past designs? a coat of arms featuring pepe would be lifefuel tbh ngl

I’m driving home from uni today, so I’ll post some of my past ones when I get back to my PC. I’ve been thinking of doing a .co one for a while.

Depending on where you’re from your arms aren’t inherited by your children anyways. Arms are all about what you stand for.

That sounds awesome, I’d like to put a request in if I could. What do I do?

Just post what you think you want and we’ll work out a final design. Normally there are a lot of weird rules in making heraldry, but those only matter when you’re showing off to other heraldry nerds. Just dump your ideas in this thread.

I’m driving home from uni today, so I’ll post some of my past ones when I get back to my PC. I’ve been thinking of doing a .co one for a while.

Depending on where you’re from your arms aren’t inherited by your children anyways. Arms are all about what you stand for.

Just post what you think you want and we’ll work out a final design. Normally there are a lot of weird rules in making heraldry, but those only matter when you’re showing off to other heraldry nerds. Just dump your ideas in this thread.
I guess I’d want like a cool looking skull in the center and if colored a grey and green color scheme. I just really like skull motifs, the rest is up to you I guess. Thanks man

I dont judge hobbies:feelsLSD:

I guess I’d want like a cool looking skull in the center and if colored a grey and green color scheme. I just really like skull motifs, the rest is up to you I guess. Thanks man

Sounds cool, any idea on what you’d want for a motto? (They’re usually in Latin but whatever phrase you want works fine)

I dont judge hobbies:feelsLSD:

thank you bro. It’s a niche cope, but copes are copes.

Design a coat of arms for this forum, that would be cool.

My family already has a coat of arms. :chad:

can i put in a request here?

not sure what the rules are for a coat of arms, but the following would be nice:
  • Motto: Chad Always Wins
  • Fauna: Pepe and Spurdo Sparde
  • Flora: the banana in the Fast Banana theme

MAKE A GORILLA ONE.

Make Napoleonic with lolis

My family already has a coat of arms. :chad:

Unless you’re the firstborn son of a firstborn son of a firstborn son it’s probably not “yours”. Unless you’re Scottish, shit gets weird in the highlands. Nothing is stopping you from altering it and claiming your own slightly different version though.

Typically only one living person can have a specific arms at a time, which makes “family coat of arms” more suggestions that members should follow rather than one the whole family uses.
can i put in a request here?

not sure what the rules are for a coat of arms, but the following would be nice:
  • Motto: Chad Always Wins
  • Fauna: Pepe and Spurdo Sparde
  • Flora: the banana in the Fast Banana theme

I like it!
MAKE A GORILLA ONE.

I WILL MAKE ONE WORTHY OF YOUR NOBLE SPECIES

Make Napoleonic with lolis

I’ll try my hardest, I’m not a crazy artist so I may have to outsource the Lolis

Unless you’re the firstborn son of a firstborn son of a firstborn son it’s probably not “yours”. Unless you’re Scottish, shit gets weird in the highlands. Nothing is stopping you from altering it and claiming your own slightly different version though.

Typically only one living person can have a specific arms at a time, which makes “family coat of arms” more suggestions that members should follow rather than one the whole family uses.

I like it!

I WILL MAKE ONE WORTHY OF YOUR NOBLE SPECIES

I’ll try my hardest, I’m not a crazy artist so I may have to outsource the Lolis

This makes me happy. I await your craft artisan.

20200120 150922

Cool. MEGA lifefuel.
Do you know a good online software to make em? The only i found are utter crap.
This is the kind i really like: divided into four segments. This once is of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté in France.

make a sadcat one. Not necessarily about me but just the sadcat faces in general.
Catty
Icri

Attachments

• c700lf9oa9241.jpg
    c700lf9oa9241.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
Cool. MEGA lifefuel.
Do you know a good online software to make em? The only i found are utter crap.
This is the kind i really like: divided into four segments. This once is of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté in France.
View attachment 201870

This one is actually a favorite of mine. Burgundian arms are based af. Personally I use gimp and draw mine using a Wacom tablot. More intricate designs that I can’t do by hand (say a crowned line rampant like Is in this one) I import into gimp and outline.

based hobby ngl

thank you bro : ^)
would you be able to show us some of your past designs?
I dug up a pretty basic but good one I designed for a cringey Song of Ice and Fire rp thing a while ago, though I’ve considered making it a full achievement and using it as my actual arms.
58028ED9 17CE 440D 8E49 67C0D446016C

Last edited:
This one is actually a favorite of mine. Burgundian arms are based af. Personally I use gimp and draw mine using a Wacom tablot. More intricate designs that I can’t do by hand (say a crowned line rampant like Is in this one) I import into gimp and outline.
Uber-Kosher.
If you can I would kindly ask you to draw some like this:
- A shild of the shape as bellow
- Divided into four parts
- 1st: the french Coat of arms (attached) perhaps with a black background
- 2nd: crosed keys
-3rd: olive tree
-4th: Spanish Empire Cross

Allah Akbar and let it be the coat of arms of the genetic deadend that i am.

Attachments

• 1581715139018.png
    1581715139018.png
    11 KB · Views: 3
Thats very nice of you to offer. I wouldnt mind paying you for it.

As for colours alot of black is appreciated.

Id like three themes:

- Schizoid (personality disorder)
- Buddhism (Therevada)
- Isolation/Solitary confinement

Again Im more than willing to pay for it.

Ty

Uber-Kosher.
If you can I would kindly ask you to draw some like this:
- A shild of the shape as bellow
- Divided into four parts
- 1st: the french Coat of arms (attached) perhaps with a black background
- 2nd: crosed keys
-3rd: olive tree
-4th: Spanish Empire Cross

Allah Akbar and let it be the coat of arms of the genetic deadend that i am.

View attachment 201877

View attachment 201878
View attachment 201881
View attachment 201882
View attachment 201883
Badass arms ngl. This one might take a little longer though.

Thats very nice of you to offer. I wouldnt mind paying you for it.

As for colours alot of black is appreciated.

Id like three themes:

- Schizoid (personality disorder)
- Buddhism (Therevada)
- Isolation/Solitary confinement

Again Im more than willing to pay for it.

Ty

No worries man, I bitcoinmaxxed with my buddy sophomore year of high school and am doing well financially. I do this as a hobby and low key get giddy whenever I’m given an opportunity to make one. If you want a full achievement of excellent caliber there’s guys you can pay to make ones much better than mine.

cool themes btw. I can relate a lot to all of them.

Badass arms ngl. This one might take a little longer though.

No worries man, I bitcoinmaxxed with my buddy sophomore year of high school and am doing well financially. I do this as a hobby and low key get giddy whenever I’m given an opportunity to make one. If you want a full achievement of excellent caliber there’s guys you can pay to make ones much better than mine.

cool themes btw. I can relate a lot to all of them.
I rather have an incel bro do them :)

I rather have an incel bro do them :)

damn. as much as outsiders and IT like to call us hateful terrorists, I’ve never been a part of a more genuine community. Thank you boys :feelscry:

Oh and if you can add a theme or Witch House (a mysic genre, fav song is ) that would be ideal. Thank you in advance!

Sounds cool, any idea on what you’d want for a motto? (They’re usually in Latin but whatever phrase you want works fine)

thank you bro. It’s a niche cope, but copes are copes.
Ego sum videns aeternam is a cool sounding one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back