Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any calfcels on here?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I think calves are very important for when a foid chooses who she mates with. They’re the first thing a lot of people look at. They are usually a good indicator of how strong you are. Even if you’re wearing pants, you can still see them through the pants. Mine are pretty bad

Attachments

• C57B32F7-606E-45EE-A62F-FBBDDC359027.jpeg
    C57B32F7-606E-45EE-A62F-FBBDDC359027.jpeg
    857.3 KB · Views: 104
ive got big calfs on short legs. I dont actually like it as they make me look really ogre.

How big are your calves on the biggest point? Mine is 31 cm.

Calfs are hard to develop unless you have this genetic

Retarded thread. No one gives a shit about calves, it's all about the face and the height.

Muscles don't mean shit, but if you disagree and want giant calves, hit the gym. Deadlifts, squats, that tiptoe fag exercise I don't know the name of, and in a few months you'll realize that wasn't the droid you were looking for.

large calves can't make up for an ugly face.

My calves are high fuck and small as fuck I literally have the worst calves/legs in the world

How big are your calves on the biggest point? Mine is 31 cm.
I don’t have any measuring tape, but mine are probably pretty close to that

I don't think foids give a shit about calves. They care much more about wrist size. Several girls have made fun of me for having smaller wrists than them. No one's ever said anything about my calves.

I used to have decent calves when I participated in sports. Now I ldar all day so my calves are average

How big are your wrists? mine are 13.5cm.
Does anyone have uneven wrists?
My right wrist is [dontwantbanforhumblebragging] but my left is [dontwantbanforhumblebragging]
a difference of 1.5 cms between the two.

-Also:
can you pm your wrists?

Cl

OVER FOR SMALLCALFBIGFEETCELS

The handpill already knocked me unconscious. I’m not getting kicked around by the calfpill.

Just have calves theory

The handpill already knocked me unconscious. I’m not getting kicked around by the calfpill.
Just wait for the backpill and the innerthighpill and the footpill to hit the shelves.
The inner thigh-thighpill will annihilate me.

Also the backpill and the torsolength pill will fuck me up.

There's a calfpill too? I can't even get have good looking calfs

So many pills...
Just cant win anywhere, huh?