Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any browneyedcels here?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
I'm white and have brown hair and brown eyes. I used some app to edit my eye color and I'm not kidding when I say that it brought my 1-10 score up by at least 3 points. I would get colored contacts but I'm pretty sure my parents would call me a faggot if I asked them to buy some. Blue eyed people have it so easy. I'm permanently stuck with poop colored eyes and hair.

I'm white and have brown hair and brown eyes. I used some app to edit my eye color and I'm not kidding when I say that it brought my 1-10 score up by at least 3 points. I would get colored contacts but I'm pretty sure my parents would call me a faggot if I asked them to buy some. Blue eyed people have it so easy. I'm permanently stuck with poop colored eyes and hair.
I'm brown eyes jungle gook

I genuinely don't know what color my eyes are. My eyes look very brownish green

Yeah, I have dark brown eyes. My mom has green-hazel eyes and my grandma has blue eyes, and I have uncles and cousins on my mom's side who are darker than me yet have colored eyes. :feelsree:

Last edited:
No.This site only allows A10 blue eyed ubermensch like myself