Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any brocels want to have a conversation in this thread?

R

runtofthelitter

Recruit
★★★
on discord i always have to initiate the conversation by texting first
everyone except for me is busy all the time
an online friend who i helped through depression doesnt want anything to do with me anymore
i just want to talk to someone right now

Brutal.

What are your hobbies? What do you like to do? What's your favorite shows and why? What are your favorite childhood games/games that you have the most memories of?
i have no hobbies because im not good at anything so i just quit early
i enjoy browsing youtube and blackpilled subs on reddit like r/shortguys
i liked adventure time a lot because the main character would always have something interesting going on
i have plenty of memories on minecraft, that game completely blunted the pain i could have felt in my earlier years

thank you thank you
i have lurked on .is since 2022
im just now making an account because the loneliness is hard to bear these days
I myself lurked for a year before I joined here. I’m very grateful I’ve found this place as this is the last safe haven for people like us as everywhere else has being completely overrun by lgbt, censorship and soy cucks.

I myself lurked for a year before I joined here. I’m very grateful I’ve found this place as this is the last safe haven for people like us as everywhere else has being completely overrun by lgbt, censorship and soy cucks.
yeah i’ve discussed ideas of the blackpill with people before and they would always get angry with me
its so unbelievable to them cause they life mog me to hell

yeah i’ve discussed ideas of the blackpill with people before and they would always get angry with me
its so unbelievable to them cause they life mog me to hell
I gave on discussing the blackpill to others, it’s like talking to a brick wall. they’ll never understand the pain and misery we’ve gone through.

i honestly dont care about race mixing cause its all luck just like everything else
it will either result in a giga mogger child or an incel child
Do you feel a brotherhood with ER due to your shared mutthood?

Do you feel a brotherhood with ER due to your shared mutthood?
i can understand why he did it
if i had to spend 4 years of college surrounded by rich white people i would have lost my mind too

Here's a Mr. Bean gif I just captioned for an AVI. You are welcome to use it. I want a Mr. Bean AVI but I like my current one too much.

Tenor