Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any blackcels wanna tag team some snowbunnies with me and her great dane?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Hey incel, Leave her alone!
★★★★★
It's a 10/10 stacy

Whitecels you guys can sit and watch if you want

@Fat Link @Clavicus Vile @MHCheese454 @SupremeSaint @IronsideCel @Rabbi Schneerson @Qwertyuiop99 @Master @lifefuel

You guys are all invited (if you are blackcel and I didn't tag you then you are still invited.) (She said blacks and dogs only)

Brootal no reply pill.

Oh well more snow bunny pussy for me!

Who are you talking about ?

Tales from a Chicago trap house

I will watch while eating watermelon if you accept me as a nigger

It's a 10/10 stacy

Whitecels you guys can sit and watch if you want

@Fat Link @Clavicus Vile @MHCheese454 @SupremeSaint @IronsideCel @Rabbi Schneerson @Qwertyuiop99 @Master @lifefuel

You guys are all invited (if you are blackcel and I didn't tag you then you are still invited.) (She said blacks and dogs only)
Speedrun to getting banned
SEXHAVER SPOTTED :chad::chad::chad:

360_F_250480182_eH2rFvOyD8RR5mvQYgwk6TvK7XUskuVF.jpg

Average 10/10 snowbunny Stacy that you monkeys go on about. To be fair its better than any other sheboon monkey that you guys have :feelskek:

Tales from mom's basement

Some Dravidian Curries arguably can “pass” or “pass-off” as Black
Not really. The face, body and hair of a Dravidian curry is very different to niggers

Considering that there are users on this site who would make unironically such kind of posts, this wasnt really visible as a joke
I tagged it under the "JFL" tag.

What kinda users here are tag teaming a 10/10 stacy with her greate dane?

I tagged it under the "JFL" tag.

What kinda users here are tag teaming a 10/10 stacy with her greate dane?
What woman is actually a 10/10? Those literally don’t exist especially since Stacy by default is much more rare than an actual Chad.

Not really. The face, body and hair of a Dravidian curry is very different to niggers
I’ve seen a few Curries on Looksfag try & “blackmaxx” or something along those lines, as well as try & adopt some Black cultural aspects like rap & the such.

I’m not too familiar with the inner-workings of Curry society & the such online, which is probably for the best since I would just end up coming up with a quote like Lovecraft did.

As such, I will summon experts on the matter:
@wereq
@ChudTheCheeseBALL

What woman is actually a 10/10? Those literally don’t exist especially since Stacy by default is much more rare than an actual Chad.
I don't think a perfect looking human exists tbh.

It was just a goofy post I thought of jfl

I don't think a perfect looking human exists tbh.
Yeah I know, I don’t even think 9/10s really exist, they’re just models, actors, etc who are 8/10s or 7/10s with the celeb “halo”

I’ve seen a few Curries on Looksfag try & “blackmaxx” or something along those lines, as well as try & adopt some Black cultural aspects like rap & the such.
I literally tried this in high school kms:forcedsmile::feelsrope:

tbh @DarkStarDown
I know, it’s just i’ve seen a few things of some very dark skinned dravidians adopt Black “culture”

I know, it’s just i’ve seen a few things of some very dark skinned dravidians adopt Black “culture”
Dravidians are too weak and obedient to r-selection thugmaxx. Only Punjabis have successfully thugmaxxed in bollywood.

Dravidians are too weak and obedient to r-selection thugmaxx. Only Punjabis have successfully thugmaxxed in bollywood.
Yeah makes more sense.

By thugmaxxing, you mean shitting on other people's properties:feelskek:?

:yes: :yes: :yes:
By thugmaxxing, you mean shitting on other people's properties:feelskek:?
I meant like forming gangs, rapping, etc.
Even before the new donkeyniggers and "students", Poojabis were always involved in criminal activity in Canada. I hear most Punjabi gangs there have ties to the larger Punjabi mafia, hence Canada's most wanted list being pretty much all nigs (the 'Jeets pay off law enforcement to cover shit up, while the nigs are too low IQ and unorganized to pull that off)

What's up with people wanting to be a part of a different race? Is this a human feeling or is this abnormal?
Its normal to think like this if you are born as Pajeet

can I come if I do blackface ?