Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any Biologists/Biomed Engineers/Doctors/etc. here?

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
I want to see what your guys' experience is on the blackpill tbhtbhtbhtbh

Education is a scam. I've learned much more from the internet than from any sort of formal education. And I had good grades.

My point is, they don't know shit. Universities are brainwashing factories.

No we're all dumb and ugly

ya bro im a dr at john hopkins. i shitpost between patients

yes, Dr. Lecter here.

Nice to meet you.

I wanna see what an academic view and/or the academic blackpill community is ein
I've tried to request that guys interact with their professions with the black pill. Reasonably, they are hesitant because of doxxing. I would love if guys could anonymously submit works and contribute to the growth of blackpill science. It doesn't look like this will happen though. Good luck tbh.

I've tried to request that guys interact with their professions with the black pill. Reasonably, they are hesitant because of doxxing. I would love if guys could anonymously submit works and contribute to the growth of blackpill science. It doesn't look like this will happen though. Good luck tbh.
True, sucks that hooknosed zionists are everywhere trying to stop them tho

there are some enginners here, but I don't think they are from the biomed field, now if you ask "is there any STEM incel here?" watch your thread flood with comments, STEM is the natural field for incels

there are some enginners here, but I don't think they are from the biomed field, now if you ask "is there any STEM incel here?" watch your thread flood with comments, STEM is the natural field for incels
True broo, STEM is where Incels, the masculine male belongs.

my bro is a doctor.
but he's very bluepilled.
he was a virgin loser until his early twenties and started balding, but ascended easy by statusmaxx.