Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any aussie cels here? and why is Australia the hardest to ascend?

It's hard to ascend because meeting people is difficult, if you didn't have a solid friend group formed in High School then you're going to have a difficult time to ascend even if you're a 5/10 (normie). You could bypass this if you are a 7+ because Chadlites do well on dating apps but a high inhib normie who made no friends back in High School will find it difficult. It's hard in university because it's not like High School where you constantly see the same people everyday whilst improving your friendship with them, it's more of a you meet an acquaintance every now and then type of thing. You could risk it by joining events, nichemaxxing in some obscure group or going to clubs/bars but you have to be low-inhib which is not very likely if you couldn't form a long term friend group in High School.
I'm Australian and since highschool 4 yrs ago I haven't met anyone and I am just on my computer and talk to my family, I could do other stuff but I don't even know what to do. Is it different in other countries?

High T low inhib criminals let loose to kill and rape a continent full of hunter gatherers. Compare that to America where a variety of people settled and betas were able to compete by working harder or inventing something.
Idk how you guys have got this impression of Australia but Australians are complete soy faggots, especially any that go to Uni(college). Lots of leftist and guys that try to act "chill" and "laid back" but get offended over small shit.

To give you an idea of the culture here you are expected to never brag about your achievements because it might make people feel bad. So what I am getting at here is Australians are a bunch of losers overly worried about what other people think under the guise of being "selfless" and "chill".

I'm Australian and since highschool 4 yrs ago I haven't met anyone and I am just on my computer and talk to my family, I could do other stuff but I don't even know what to do. Is it different in other countries?
It's easier to get drunk with mates in places like Europe. Everybody is separated by cars in places like Australia and USA.

Idk how you guys have got this impression of Australia but Australians are complete soy faggots, especially any that go to Uni(college). Lots of leftist and guys that try to act "chill" and "laid back" but get offended over small shit.

To give you an idea of the culture here you are expected to never brag about your achievements because it might make people feel bad. So what I am getting at here is Australians are a bunch of losers overly worried about what other people think under the guise of being "selfless" and "chill".
I don't mind humility, but Australia's tall poppy syndrome is completely anti-intellectual. Mandatory retardation.

Just read "The Lucky Country"

brutal, over after hs

Aussie foids raised on a media diet of shirtless lifeguards running in slow motion on a beach so ignore every other guy. Its grim down here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back