Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any aussie cels here? and why is Australia the hardest to ascend?

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Aussie father's are some of the oldest in the world with an average age of 34.
Women's liberation allows them to work and delay marriage and kids .
The place is hell for non sport players and outdoor lovers. I think there's lack of opportunity to meet potential partners and most people stick to their own groups after high school and university.
Overall , geomaxxing seems common with a lot of whites going to Thailand Phillipines for a bride.
For ethnics it's also even worse.

Not an aussie but its probably hard to ascend when half the men are 6 foot tall gigachads with six packs and razor sharp jawlines
Chadstralia meme kek

Not an aussie but its probably hard to ascend when half the men are 6 foot tall gigachads with six packs and razor sharp jawlines
It's the opposite here, the men where I am are subhuman looking skinny manlets but I still can't ascend :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Can confirm. Chadstralia is impossible to ascend as ethnic unless gigachad.

If ur a ethnic in a white country ITS OVER before it even began

It's hard to ascend because meeting people is difficult, if you didn't have a solid friend group formed in High School then you're going to have a difficult time to ascend even if you're a 5/10 (normie). You could bypass this if you are a 7+ because Chadlites do well on dating apps but a high inhib normie who made no friends back in High School will find it difficult. It's hard in university because it's not like High School where you constantly see the same people everyday whilst improving your friendship with them, it's more of a you meet an acquaintance every now and then type of thing. You could risk it by joining events, nichemaxxing in some obscure group or going to clubs/bars but you have to be low-inhib which is not very likely if you couldn't form a long term friend group in High School.

customary to marry an asian

It's over for manlets here because giant snakes, spiders and bugs can eat you

I'm from one of the major cities, it's mega ovER for us Aussicels. One time when I was walking to work, there were high school students there doing city experience and I shit you not the average height of the boys were 6'1, it's fucking ridiculous. The women here have insane standards (probs more than the US) and have the most annoying fucking accents, makes my ears hurt

not to mention they are all aggressive alphas on top of simply looking Chad

That whole island is full of bad boy criminal genetic lines back from when the UKuck used to treat it as a penal colony so I'm not surprised they're a bunch of chads growing in the sun combined with modern medical advancements & nutrition. Then you've got the wealthy westerners moving there 'cos they meet the immigration criteria that no doubt had good nutrition & regular health checks.

Any rice or curry immigrant is gonna be getting mogged physically no shit.

jfl even in the remote town i live in even the putridly obese bitches are chad only

@ilieknothing

It's hard to ascend because meeting people is difficult, if you didn't have a solid friend group formed in High School then you're going to have a difficult time to ascend even if you're a 5/10 (normie). You could bypass this if you are a 7+ because Chadlites do well on dating apps but a high inhib normie who made no friends back in High School will find it difficult. It's hard in university because it's not like High School where you constantly see the same people everyday whilst improving your friendship with them, it's more of a you meet an acquaintance every now and then type of thing. You could risk it by joining events, nichemaxxing in some obscure group or going to clubs/bars but you have to be low-inhib which is not very likely if you couldn't form a long term friend group in High School.
Yeah it's due to low population and shit environment me thinks

That whole island is full of bad boy criminal genetic lines back from when the UKuck used to treat it as a penal colony so I'm not surprised they're a bunch of chads growing in the sun combined with modern medical advancements & nutrition. Then you've got the wealthy westerners moving there 'cos they meet the immigration criteria that no doubt had good nutrition & regular health checks.

Any rice or curry immigrant is gonna be getting mogged physically no shit.
What about sands ?

I'm from one of the major cities, it's mega ovER for us Aussicels. One time when I was walking to work, there were high school students there doing city experience and I shit you not the average height of the boys were 6'1, it's fucking ridiculous. The women here have insane standards (probs more than the US) and have the most annoying fucking accents, makes my ears hurt
There's no courtship system

@Animecel2D

They just can’t accept the fact their offspring is garbage because that would be a direct insult towards them. Eventually your mother will grow tired of repeating the same meaningless garbage, as there won’t be any change at all

Every time I looked my mother in the face it was saddening. It was always a face marked by disappointment mixed with disgust. She was expecting someone else, and it certainly wasn’t me.

It's over bro

god doesnt exist

My mother called me ugly and crazy multiple times and says that I look like a terrorist when I don't shave the few facial hair I have.

I never considered her to be my mother, and she never thought of me as her son. She used to look at me with disgust and disappointment. She hated herself, and that hate extended over to me.

Its a fantasy of mine to be embraced and cared for. To fill the void of a motherly figure, that my mother so earnestly denied from me.

this is part of why i like mommy gf

I cant relate to Femdom. But a mommy gf is interesting ngl, sometimes i fantasize about it

not surprised your sister treats you like shit , youd think theyd feel some sympathy for their incel brothers

If your mother loved you she would help you escape inceldom.

My mother used to love to look at my baby photos, when I had white skin and all.
I would say my skin right now is only slightly lighter than a Filipino, but the difference is negligible at best.

Makes sense, both of my parents were in their late 30s when I was born.

My father was 60 and my mother was 24 when I was born. I thought it was a perfectly normal thing when I was a kid, until some of my classmates in class started to shout “ewwwwwwwww” whenever they saw my parents pick me up.

Supposedly in australia its 99 to 100 females and in america its 98 to 100

The place is hell for non sport players and outdoor lovers. I think there's lack of opportunity to meet potential partners and most people stick to their own groups after high school and university.
Overall , geomaxxing seems common with a lot of whites going to Thailand Phillipines for a bride.
High T low inhib criminals let loose to kill and rape a continent full of hunter gatherers. Compare that to America where a variety of people settled and betas were able to compete by working harder or inventing something.

@Luzifer IS FROM AUSTRIA (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

There's no public spaces like in Europe, which is why so many boomers are addicted to gambling, because pokies were the only meeting places

It's actually quite decent if you have what I mentioned, even if you're a normie but have a huge group of friends from a young age you can keep expanding that by meeting friends of friends and end up with something, but if you have nothing to begin with above 18 it goes the other way of extreme and it's brutal af
There's no public spaces like in Europe, which is why so many boomers are addicted to gambling, because pokies were the only meeting places
Yeah definitely, highest gambling losses per capita here

It's actually quite decent if you have what I mentioned, even if you're a normie but have a huge group of friends from a young age you can keep expanding that by meeting friends of friends and end up with something, but if you have nothing to begin with above 18 it goes the other way of extreme and it's brutal af

Yeah definitely, highest gambling losses per capita here
I don't know if God or Satan rule the world, but whichever one it is, he loves white Australians. Gold rush, Merino wool, exporting iron ore and gas. Australia is wealthy while doing fucking nothing. If it was an African country, it would have been robbed by Britain or America by now. Which it has if you consider the Aboriginals to be the only legitimate inhabitants.

It’s very soy, feminist and cucked

i like neetbuxx. might afford a mail order bride to cheat on me soon

I don't know if God or Satan rule the world, but whichever one it is, he loves white Australians. Gold rush, Merino wool, exporting iron ore and gas. Australia is wealthy while doing fucking nothing. If it was an African country, it would have been robbed by Britain or America by now. Which it has if you consider the Aboriginals to be the only legitimate inhabitants.
the white australians dominate with no fear from minorities whatsoever, unlike the USA where the you know, slaves are physically superior, cause crime, and get a lot of respect due to Hollywood and white guilt. Whereas in australia, abos and curry immigrants KNOW THEIR FUCKING PLACE AS RACIAL INFERIORS

Last edited:
the white australians dominate with no fear from minorities whatsoever, unlike the USA where the you know, slaves are physically superior, cause crime, and get a lot of respect due to Hollywood and white guilt. Whereas in australia, abos and curry immigrants KNOW THEIR FUCKING PLACE AS RACIAL INFERIORS
I hope the referendum cucks whites

australia have very nice kongoroos but i think that most of them got killed by whites when they invaded the country

it's a shame, i like kongoroos

Over, I am in chadstralia as well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back