Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any athletic people here?

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★★★
Anyone athletic in any sort of way? Like a gym person, martial artist, football player, etc.

If so, do you think that athleticism is a good cope?

Anyone athletic in any sort of way? Like a gym person, martial artist, football player, etc.

I was a very fit gymcel during my redpill phase, but I stopped going to the gym once I became blackpilled.

@Fat Link and @Uggo Mongo race

Running Away GIF - Running Away Fat GIFs

makes you feel somewhat better about yourself I guess but if anything do combat sports. going to the gym is a waste of time if its for women, makes you look like youre overcompensating and unironically I feel more self concious about my body than before.

Yes it is a good cope. you get health benefits as well as an energy outlet for me personally. Team sports are great for getting your social needs meet.
It helps if you're athletic in the first place or have some valuable talent. Playing football for an amateur team trying to move through divisions has made happy in comparison to anything I the past 5 years

When I was a boy I was on the track team if that counts

makes you feel somewhat better about yourself I guess but if anything do combat sports. going to the gym is a waste of time if its for women, makes you look like youre overcompensating and unironically I feel more self concious about my body than before.
I agree. Combat sports are very fun and also important for self defense.

Yes it is a good cope. you get health benefits as well as an energy outlet for me personally. Team sports are great for getting your social needs meet.
It helps if you're athletic in the first place or have some valuable talent. Playing football for an amateur team trying to move through divisions has made happy in comparison to anything I the past 5 years
True.

Nah I was genetically fucked over with balance, tracking, and coordination issues. Worked on them and got much better but it will never be good enough to be even mid tier at sports.
I work out, more than other in my friend group (too bad my frame means it's never flattering) but I wouldn't say I'm athletic.

Im a runner and run a 4:14 mile time

I am athletic due to running and doing some exercise.

And I know someone whos gymmaxxing.

It changed nothing. Still over 30 and virgins, no women wants to get close.

You have to be atleast avarage and white or black with +8/10 face atleast 6’0 to get sex, sucks I happen to be an ethnic.

Dunno if I'd call myself athletic but regular exercise increases endogenous dopamine production by like 50%. And you don't even need to do it more often than once a week. Just try it out

Physical exercise massively increases libido for me, so it invariably leads to fap and in my experience bigger ejaculate but also bigger feelings of loneliness.

I keep my self lean and do some weight exercises at home. I used to play football for my local team as a child to mid teens and I was fairly good.
I am still in good shape as exercise is the only activity I do when I am not at work (other than rotting on my phone)

Last edited: