Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR any artistcels/programmercels?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
mount up

whats your computer related hobby?

hobby - vidya

actual profession - networking tech

I used to draw a lot but I don't really anymore tbh

hobby programmer, but I haven't been able to think of anything to code lately. Except for the incels.co cuck addon I made but apparently firefox is forcing verification for addons nowadays, I forgot about that

hobby programmer, but I haven't been able to think of anything to code lately. Except for the incels.co cuck addon I made but apparently firefox is forcing verification for addons nowadays, I forgot about that

make a dating sim

make a dating sim
Huge effort. Using something like https://www.renpy.org/ would help but the pic below is how they look nowadays + voices and animations such as blinking, so I'd rather just play one

@Napoleon de Geso approved
Maitetsu 20190713 225920

i rub shit on my pc and write random users names from here on it

i have blog about certain computer thing which address i wont publish here

Learnt Python. Hated it because it's boring and unless not really looking into machine learning.

Currently learning Java because bored.

Learnt Python. Hated it because it's boring and unless not really looking into machine learning.

Currently learning Java because bored.
why u learn programming languges if u have no purpose? man i could find milion purposes for each language to learn

why u learn programming languges if u have no purpose? man i could find milion purposes for each language to learn
I'm bored.

That's my "Ldar" - Always learn new things/Keep physically active.

I learnt Python last summer when I was bored (prior starting uni), but as things progressed past the basics, I found myself doing mostly statistical analysis of stuff.
Java like Python are both object-orientated programming languages which I do seem to enjoy, so I'm going to try learning that because why not?

I'm bored.

That's my "Ldar" - Always learn new things/Keep physically active.

I learnt Python last summer when I was bored (prior starting uni), but as things progressed past the basics, I found myself doing mostly statistical analysis of stuff.
Java like Python are both object-orientated programming languages which I do seem to enjoy, so I'm going to try learning that because why not?

congratz dude, i can only be productive first 6h per day if even. after that i just feel bad

This is an incel hobby if I ever saw one.

Mogs me because smart