Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any another fatcels on here?

Why didn’t you get the W900?
Not really a fan of the big square nose trucks.
Dummy moment though it said w990 at first
Owning any truck right now is a bad move, freight rates suck.

Last edited:
My brutha. I'm 5'10 and i weigh 295lbs. This is the result of giving up. I was thiner but it didn't work. I saw obese tall chads with women. It's over
Being fat just feels so bad bro. It makes inceldom far worse because being this fat is inevitably going to lead bad mental health on its own.

5'10 235lb.

I hate the fact basic tasks are sometimes a struggle and the way my chest pinches my belly against my legs when I sit down. I also have chicken legs so chafing is a big problem and is just uncomfortable.

I've been large all my life so after I lost 15-20lb in the past couple of months I've seen what QOL improvement it can do. I can also recommended long short type boxers which help massively with the chafing - it's a life changer.

I think obesity is just one of many issues I and others here have, but I'd like to at least experience what it's like being 170-180lb.

Foodcope is so good though, better than alcohol and nicotine. Really fucking difficult to lose weight.

5'10 235lb.

I hate the fact basic tasks are sometimes a struggle and the way my chest pinches my belly against my legs when I sit down. I also have chicken legs so chafing is a big problem and is just uncomfortable.

I've been large all my life so after I lost 15-20lb in the past couple of months I've seen what QOL improvement it can do. I can also recommended long short type boxers which help massively with the chafing - it's a life changer.

I think obesity is just one of many issues I and others here have, but I'd like to at least experience what it's like being 170-180lb.

Foodcope is so good though, better than alcohol and nicotine. Really fucking difficult to lose weight.
i feel ya brother food is just too good to give up

i've been fat pretty much my whole life. i've lost all my weight a couple times but gained it back during fits of depression when I realized that underneath is a subhuman facial bone structure and my life didn't actually change.

i realize now though that i was a fool for even caring about it. i see tons of gigastacys with fat guys. like the hottest upper echelon foids with disgusting fat fucks. i don't even understand it. i get so choked up with rage seeing it. why do these beautiful girls choose such disgusting men over a guy like me? money? i don't know, but it's blighted my life.

I'm not fat so I can't relate. I was looking at my old photos before I lost the extra weight and I thought the pictures were taken after my wisdom tooth removal because my face looked swollen and they weren't. At that moment I decided to lose some weight. Maybe my weight was like 180lbs at 5'10 so I wasn't even really overweight.

Larp or ded srs? :shock:

44513.jpg
Apparently 5% of men are 280lbs in america