Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any advice on how to starve myself to death?

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 3h 30m
I tried to starve myself to death many times but i cant go pass day 7, Is there a drug or something to supress my hunger? My subhuman body doesnt even deserve food, and while i have to eat tasteless third world mexican food my spaniard descent cousin eats in bennigans everyfucking week because their parents (my evil aunt and my chad uncle) didnt ruined their future by an unwanted pregnancy unlike my piece of shit mother who fucked a prieto and threw away her university studies because she wanted to bound my asshole "father" and he still ran away and never gave me a single penny in my whole life, Hell i even asked my "mother" to pay 20k pesos for a veterinarian to euthanize me but she wont do it, She hates me but at the same time she refuses to let me end my suffering, Fuck , Any advice? i dont want to live in this nauseating reality any fucking more :feelsrope:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
54d 17h 12m
terrible way to kill yourself. just get a gun, im sure theres lot of those in spicland

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 16m
How about killing yourslef in a faster way. Can't you shoor or hang yourself>

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 3h 30m
kanyepilled said:
terrible way to kill yourself. just get a gun, im sure theres lot of those in spicland

I cant even afford a gun :cryfeels: is like 7000 K pesos and i cant even get a shitty job.

Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
9d 10h 8m
Are you absolutely hopeless? I can offer a better way, but are you sure you really want to die?

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 3h 30m
WawelDragon1683 said:
How about killing yourslef in a faster way. Can't you shoor or hang yourself>

Im a fucking pussy...
BrokenMan said:
Are you absolutely hopeless? I can offer a better way, but are you sure you really want to die?

Yes, Im tired of everything.

Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
9d 10h 8m
Netzachcel said:
Yes, Im tired of everything.
Ricin would be the best way, you would have to suffer horrible pain for 3 days, but you will undeniably die. For how to get it, you need to get castor beans with their shell on and chew around 20-30 of them

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 3h 30m
BrokenMan said:
Ricin would be the best way, you would have to suffer horrible pain for 3 days, but you will undeniably die. For how to get it, you need to get castor beans with their shell on and chew around 20-30 of them

Uhh does carbon monoxide and sleep pills hurts less?

Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
9d 10h 8m
Netzachcel said:
Uhh does carbon monoxide and sleep pills hurts less?
Sleeping pills are useless and just a woman way of attention whoring by having a "suicide attempt". Carbon Monoxide works but it's hard to get your hands on it and you will risk the lives of people who live with you if you're not living alone

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
I read about a guy who got a pair of handcuffs and tied himself to a tree in the middle of nowhere. I suppose you could try that, make sure they are tight tho. :feelsthink:

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 3h 30m
BrokenMan said:
Sleeping pills are useless and just a woman way of attention whoring by having a "suicide attempt". Carbon Monoxide works but it's hard to get your hands on it and you will risk the lives of people who live with you if you're not living alone

Before my ban i remember some guy said a charcoal grill works, And yeah i will need to be careful to not harm my cat with the smoke....

Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
9d 10h 8m
SerCel said:
I read about a guy who got a pair of handcuffs and tied himself to a tree in the middle of nowhere. I suppose you could try that, make sure they are tight tho. :feelsthink:
This is the most retarded way to suicide i've ever seen
Netzachcel said:
And yeah i will need to be careful to not harm my cat with the smoke
Hard to achieve since you will most likely die before you deal with it

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 3h 30m
BrokenMan said:

Hard to achieve since you will most likely die before you deal with it

Well i guess i can leave my cat outside the room before i do it...

doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★
8d 7h 9m
Join proana
Aka anorexia forums. Some weight loss forums are secret anorexia forums. Just follow their advice of being overly conscious of calories. How to hide purging etc.

Bulimia, laxatives, etc is called purging.

Alternatively
The least suspicious way to do it is to become strict vegan (stricter than vegetarian). They start losing hair and nails and color on their skin since the amount they are able to eat is so small on a restrictive diet.

Literally killing your self with soy is retarded, op. Good luck

Fastest way is to get diarrhea and not treat it. Back in old times people died of uncured diarrhea because your body shits out the ass everything you try to eat. What a crap way to go. Covered in your own crap. But at least you die before 7 days. Dysentery is what they called the disease. Catching it while in the wilderness without medical help is a death sentence. Basically get a hobby of camping. Drink bad water from a stream. Die before help arrives

I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
5d 16h 9m
Live off beans, nuts, and rice. Geomax, for the love of God, you will feel so much better.

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 3h 30m
doomed2failio said:
Join proana
Aka anorexia forums. Some weight loss forums are secret anorexia forums. Just follow their advice of being overly conscious of calories. How to hide purging etc.

Bulimia, laxatives, etc is called purging.

Alternatively
The least suspicious way to do it is to become strict vegan (stricter than vegetarian). They start losing hair and nails and color on their skin since the amount they are able to eat is so small on a restrictive diet.

Literally killing your self with soy is retarded, op. Good luck

Fastest way is to get diarrhea and not treat it. Back in old times people died of uncured diarrhea because your body shits out the ass everything you try to eat. What a crap way to go. Covered in your own crap. But at least you die before 7 days. Dysentery is what they called the disease. Catching it while in the wilderness without medical help is a death sentence. Basically get a hobby of camping. Drink bad water from a stream. Die before help arrives

My fucking immune system is stupidly strong, I have a lot of deep scars in my arms and not even a single one got infected :cryfeels:

doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★
8d 7h 9m
Netzachcel said:
My fucking immune system is stupidly strong, I have a lot of deep scars in my arms and not even a single one got infected :cryfeels:
lol. Just eat raw meat. Either you die as a Chad raw meat eater or die from lousy genetics not being able to handle raw meat

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
4d 13h 27m
Netzachcel said:
I tried to starve myself to death many times but i cant go pass day 7, Is there a drug or something to supress my hunger? My subhuman body doesnt even deserve food, and while i have to eat tasteless third world mexican food my spaniard descent cousin eats in bennigans everyfucking week because their parents (my evil aunt and my chad uncle) didnt ruined their future by an unwanted pregnancy unlike my piece of shit mother who fucked a prieto and threw away her university studies because she wanted to bound my asshole "father" and he still ran away and never gave me a single penny in my whole life, Hell i even asked my "mother" to pay 20k pesos for a veterinarian to euthanize me but she wont do it, She hates me but at the same time she refuses to let me end my suffering, Fuck , Any advice? i dont want to live in this nauseating reality any fucking more :feelsrope:

Dude. That's heavy. People should need licenses to reproduce. And it should be AT LEAST as hard to get that license as it is to adopt a child (financial, medical, housing, temperament... prerequisites). Humans feel entitled to reproduce irresponsibly when they can't even adequately care for themselves. Sorry you're going through that. You have balls if starvation is your choice. I've read it's very hard...
BrokenMan said:
Please share...

Last edited:
Yikes_Man

Yikes_Man

Let that sink in.
★★★
3d 14h 10m
damn bro, gonna die like that…?
lemme borrow your phone, wallets, TVs etc I’ll bring it all back tomorrow I swear ;)

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 3h 30m
Yikes_Man said:
damn bro, gonna die like that…?
lemme borrow your phone, wallets, TVs etc I’ll bring it all back tomorrow I swear ;)

I have nothing of that.
NearlyOver said:
Dude. That's heavy. People should need licenses to reproduce. And it should be AT LEAST as hard to get that license as it is to adopt a child (financial, medical, housing, temperament... prerequisites). Humans feel entitled to reproduce irresponsibly when they can't even adequately care for themselves. Sorry you're going through that. You have balls if starvation is your choice. I've read it's very hard...

Please share...

My life wasnt that shitty until my grandma (who was still a scumbag to me) Died, She controlled her shitty daughters with an iron fist, But after she died everything got fucked to me.

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
BrokenMan said:
Isn´t that what you´re trying to do though?

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

ja era
★★★
42d 5h 9m
paraquat is a common way to suicide in 3rd world countries since its easy to obtain (its a herbicide, used to kill weeds) and drinkable.

wouldnt be surprised you can even order online for that shit in taco-land. or just go to an agricultural store and ask for it, say your father is a wetback and want to kill off some weeds in his cornfield or something :feelsaww:

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
51d 23h 38m
get yourself super drunk and shoot yourself through your moulth up in the head make sure to go into the forest so nobody finds you you might bleed out for a half hour if u do it wrong so get some music 2 listen to while that happpens. Crtically MAKE SURE nobody can find u if they do they might call an ambulance aand you will end up deformed

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 52m
At 25 you are still too young, I know you must feel terrible, but there are at least some copes to live for, arent there any videogames or something you are looking forward too? If anything think of your cat, you will leave it alone. Hugs.

CuckedCanuck

CuckedCanuck

KHHV
★★★
4d 22h 35m
It would literally take multiple months (or even a year) for most people to die from starvation. Maybe one month if you are already very lean. You may as well just stop drinking all fluids. You'll die within a week.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 2h 26m
highinhibition

highinhibition

Admiral
★★
26d 15h 50m
does starving affect you in your mental capabilities?

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

Officer
12d 7h 2m
Helium bag.
Cheap. Effective. Painless.

Also you can't choose to starve yourself to death similar to how you can't choose to stop breathing.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
73d 1h 7m
M

magyl

Greycel
1d 17h 41m
It's very hard to starve yourself yo death. A few weeks of fasting can go surprisingly well and many people don't feel hunger at all after 48 hours of fasting.
But after a certain threshold where the body starts eating it's own protein the brain sets into high alert mode where the hunger becomes unbearable. It's nothing like we would call hunger as that would be more like cravings.

Real hunger that sets in after 1 month of fasting has been described as some kind of thirst or urge to breathe. It's the point where you could eat literally anything, from cardboard boxes to corpses and spiders. And when you have access to a fridge with food it's needless to say you would give up before that point.

But how about just jumping off a bridge?

Or you could just continue living. If you are alive there's still a possibility for things to improve. When you're dead there's no way back. And you will most likely be dead, just like all other chads, Beckys and Stacys, for all eternity anyway. Why not take the chance and continue your existence for a little longer. Even if it's just 0,001% chance for things to improve (technology advancements etc.) it's still infinitely better than 0.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8