Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anxiety when talking to disgusting femoids

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
So there is this disgusting female at my work that i wank to at night and when she talks to me i litterally cannot compose myself. My brain shuts off and its like im a turtle. I swear a 14 year old probably has better game than me

My brain is fucking retarded. It craves sex. Every desicion my brain makes is for future sex. Yet when a female is talking to me it decides it wants to be an autistic virgin forever. 

Lmao seek some professional help.

To be honest I'm kinda in the same situation but due to no experience in talking with girls.

I've been like this all my life but I don't want to present myself as a mentalcel

Careful. A lady at my last job manipulated me into falling in love with her just to get an ego boost off me.

I've decided if another femorhoid tries that with me at my fucking job I'll rape her and then suicide if she has the guts to tell anyone.