Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Antonio Rüdiger is one of the ugliest nigger footballERs on the planet - of course he bred with a white foid

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Antonio Rüdiger Is painful to look at, and that nigger has a white foid.

I just googled, "Antonio Rüdiger wife", and sure enough the ugliest niggER in world football bred with a white foid.

Money can make any foid shame her bloodline - of course Antonio Rüdiger played for the Jewish Rothschild’s team - Chelsea F.C.

Nigger spreading his seed with a white foid in London

Antonio Rudiger and Laura Rudiger

Found the mudshark

More proof black men are always Tyrones by default unless heavily extreme situations
he's statusmaxxed (football player) and 6'3 that's why he was able to ascend

Same with Endrick, Madrid's new signing starting next month.

You should be asking "why" and not "how".
"Why do athlete niggers invariably date white women?"
The answer is simple: Nobody wants to fuck sheboons, not even their own kin.

Water is wet. White foids are race traitors. Who would've thought.

Nothing special. Soccer players aren't that tall compared to Football players.
I see what they mean, and I’m American. He is - rich, statusmaxxed, weak-minded (to spend his money on a white gold digger) and tall (so he looks tyrone).

Do they have child support laws in Spain? If they divorce, that niggER will pay thousands of Euros a month for his offspring.

Yeah white beckies have a tendency to end up in relationships with ugly niggers

saw a coalburner couple earlier today, where the foid plainly wasn't into her nigger partner but was still stuck with him

funny shit

He is still 6'3 and one of world's best defenders atm.

Hes a millionaire and 6'3, its not that shocking.

I see what they mean, and I’m American. He is - rich, statusmaxxed, weak-minded (to spend his money on a white gold digger) and tall (so he looks tyrone).
Jimmy Butler is Tyrone, and not Rudiger.

Is he? Mogs me to hell and back tbh

Antonio Rüdiger has an ugly face even for a black guy. I remember when he first signed for Chelsea - people in the comment section of his JewTube video were confused about this ugly German negro playing center back.

No joke - the first time I saw the word “cringe” used as an adjective, was when I saw a person roast Rüdiger in the comment section on JewTube.

oh wow a mid tier, tall, brutish, athletic, high status male gets with women
news at 11

I guess that is one way to look at it, sure.
believe it or not his father is actually white lol

Antonio Rüdiger/Father
Matthias Rüdiger

profile-images.xing.com/images/12dc06230a6c7b70b0d...

He was born in Berlin to an Afro-German father, Matthias, and a Sierra Leonean mother, Lily. He grew up in the Berlin neighbourhood of Neukölln and is the half-brother of Sahr Senesie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back