Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anton Bruckner was an incel

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
On the famous composer Anton Bruckner, Kike-pedia writes thusly:
Bruckner was a lifelong bachelor who made numerous unsuccessful marriage proposals to teenage girls. One such was the daughter of a friend, called Louise; in his grief he is believed to have written the cantata "Entsagen" (Renunciation). His affection for teenage girls led to an accusation of impropriety where he taught music, and while he was exonerated, he decided to concentrate on teaching boys afterwards. His calendar for 1874 details the names of girls who appealed to him, and the list of such girls in all his diaries was very long. In 1880 he fell for a 17-year-old peasant girl in the cast of the Oberammergau Passion Play. His interest in teenage girls seems to have been motivated by his fear of sin; he believed that (unlike older women) he could be certain that he was marrying a virgin. His unsuccessful proposals to teenagers continued when he was past his 70th birthday; one prospect, Berlin hotel chambermaid Ida Buhz, came near to marrying him but broke off the engagement when she refused to convert to Catholicism.[26][27][28] He suffered from periodic attacks of depression, with his numerous failed attempts to find a female companion only adding to his unhappiness.[29]
Goes to show that you can be a famed genius composer but foids would still rather fuck 85 IQ Chad.

Even back in the day looks still played a major factor

insanely brutal, not everyone loses their desire for teen love, it's a common cope but you might be stuck thinking about sexually mature young women for the rest of your life after a bad youth

insanely brutal, not everyone loses their desire for teen love, it's a common cope but you might be stuck thinking about sexually mature young women for the rest of your life after a bad youth
I for one have never seen by age of attraction shift. To me, peak attraction comes at the start of sexual maturity, and declines thereafter. I expect to feel this way forever.

Even back in the day looks still played a major factor
Yes. Of course you weren't disadvantaged by social media and online dating (not to mention the propaganda). But still, it was pain.

With females choosing their own partners inceldom was created.

tfw no virgin Catholic teen wife to comfort me in my twilight years