Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Antitherapy

• Thread starter Napoleon de Queso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Therapy is cucked and sucks, usefull for kikes to turn men into good goys, and roasties to get betabuxxers. But what if antitherapy. To insanemaxx and not go ER. Those incels who good at psychology - is way for you, become anitherapists and help

Insane

Me and my one friend are antitherapists for each other. We cope and complain about this shitstain cucked world most of the time

This forum is antitherapy tbh

Me and my one friend are antitherapists for each other. We cope and complain about this shitstain cucked world most of the time
Wish i had a friend like that

Good to have based friends. Not like my moron former "best friend", who called me old and ugly, only to stop me from chasing young cute girls, and to convice going after ugly walhitters

Just have fucked up cortex theory.

Wish i had a friend like that
Good to have based friends. Not like my moron former "best friend", who called me old and ugly, only to stop me from chasing young cute girls, and to convice going after ugly walhitters
Hes my only friend. Also the reason I'm here tbh. Without him I wouldn't of found this place

Wish I had an antitherapist friend

I dont go to therapy