Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Antisocial

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
The issue with being a lonely teen or young man is that the defining feature of your crowd is antisociality. Couple that with crippling social anxiety, depression, awkwardness, a lack of established connections, and constant doubt and self-deprecation, and you will never meet people like you outside of online echo chambers unless you are extremely lucky. You will dislike almost everyone. All of your mental issues will immediately manifest in your appearance and demeanor and make you an incredibly unlikable and unenjoyable person unless you’re very good at masking. If you are, you will always feel like an impostor in your own skin, you will never connect with the people around you beyond a surface level, and you will worry constantly. If you don’t, most people will either think nothing of you, or see you as boring, or maybe an easy target. The world will make you mature without growing up, and you will end up tense, defensive, and incredibly lonely. You will always feel like an intruder, a third wheel, always feeling you’re missing out but never willing to do anything about it. This is how my social life has been for years now."

No such thing as "Antisocial", you are either a chad or not.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I will never be able to deeply connect to anyone outside of the online world no matter how badly I want to. I can't even attempt to mask due to lack of experience. The outside world is jolting and like a surreal reality

Wasted Youth
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I will never be able to deeply connect to anyone outside of the online world no matter how badly I want to. I can't even attempt to mask due to lack of experience. The outside world is jolting and like a surreal reality

I'm 30 and have literally 0 friends irl

used to have group of friend, now everyone working married and busy i never try to reach any of them out and they also dont care if i was there or not. the connection lost before i knew it

Well written. 1000000% correct!