Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Antisocial Network

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
Today I had a dream about antisocial network.

So imagine. Facebook, hate button instead of like button, enemies instead of friends (from people you really hate and despite), contests among people for being most pathetic and measurable human (points for being KHV, NEET, etc), prohibition of political correctness, bans for being too polite, obligatory wars between users (you are automatically formed into factions depending on hating same things).

I wonder if it could be a great cope. What do you think? :feelsLSD:

bump, nice idea

High IQ and based

This Site is the closest to an antisocial network tbh .
Destroying all your hopes and copes and motivating you to rot .

I think this shit would be popular among normies too they could go and form their anti-trump circles and fight with altfags just gotta make it more sublime and u sitting on gold now u just need to code it lol

only if incels get to hate on chads and not on each other as it might divide the ranks too thin

That is nice
Or is it?

An antisocial network already exists, it's called incels.co

As long as you could gatekeep much like this site from normslime and foids, I think it would be a great idea.