Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Antisemitism in our community is pointless and ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, the global 1% includes over 70 million people. $32,400 a year puts you in the global top 1% in terms of income, and $770k net worth puts you there in terms of wealth.

That's...not much, really. $32k is one-third of the tuition at some Swiss boarding schools. Even a household who earns $320k a year doesn't "manage the world". Middle-class-cels live decent lives, but don't have much political power to speak of.
The larping mathcel jfl.

Title says it all.

I don't understand this. I just don't.

What's up with all the "jew" jokes?
Very low IQ post dude.
They´re the cause of pretty much everything that has gone downhill in our society.
This is NOT conspiracy.
This is reality.
They´re very few, and they hold ALL the important seats.
Mainly in our Government, and they push all sorts of agendas that benefits them only in the long-run.
They trash the community with degeneracy, poverty, and uncontrolled immigration.
They fabricate, and character assassinate individuals that do NOT accept their ideology, nor letting them lead us to whatever bleak future they have in store for us.

This is a simple summary, on why they should be ostracized, and exposed for their sneaky ways of getting away with their crimes.

Let´s not forget their greatest sin yet.
Holodomor.
Search that.
:feelsseriously: Show me the poor slums that factory workers lived in, jews have been rampant since the Industrial Revolution
Ever since they got a hold of England.
The Rothschild did.
The blue bloods didn´t seem to mind tho, since they share the same bed.

Last edited:
Tenor 4

You dont love this guy?

3 29

YOU'RE A MONSTER

I don't understand the general racism at all. I think some people try way too hard to be edgy.

@PPEcel why you gotta go and make threads in support of Kikes like this?

I liked you, and you gotta go and break my heart. :feelstastyman:

Ye for the rich you coper. :feelshaha: Nothing different from today tbh.
Wealthy people have always existed, but Khazars steal, and leach off of other Countrys.
May it be through guilt, or simple blackmailing others to do so.
They are the ones with the largest Capital, and they OWN pretty much all the important seats in the governmental high circles, and the social network businesses are their greatest assets to exploit the gullible, and the weak minded populous through sheer dependence.
They always have an agenda to drive their hatred towards Gentile Nations.
You can see it in many fucking ways.
LGBTQ++*Queer garbage ( Meaning no whites procreating ), going to jail for simply exposing their crimes, and there is nothing you can defend yourself with, since they´re invulnerable in this system.
(((((( Let´s not forget HOLODOMOR )))))) - NightmareFuel.
Getting assassinated is the last resort, and they do it very secretly.
I hope Roosh doesn´t get his life screwed, just for pushing a nerve on some warmongering kike that likes to avenge strong people behind his back.

The police work for THEM.
The supposed "Justice" system works for THEM.

Why go in circles trying to deny the reality that its in front of you.
Unless you´re a joo yourself, or a zionist whitecuck that worships Israel as the center of the World.
I don't understand the general racism at all. I think some people try way too hard to be edgy.
It´s not being edgy.
It´s being factual.
Do you think these people are just "normal" people ?
No, they´re murders, and criminals, which they do play the masses around like pawns "legally". ( Specially for their wars )

Last edited:
Internet research is hard....

@DarkMTS_57 your posts are very high IQ here.

Oy vey another good goyim shekelcel oy vey

@DarkMTS_57 your posts are very high IQ here.
I do my best.
It´s hard, but someone has to do it.
I hate threads like this, sincerely.

I do my best.
It´s hard, but someone has to do it.
I hate threads like this, sincerely.

Me too man, me too.

Thank you for your courageous stand against the dirty, greedy Jews.

Me too man, me too.

Thank you for your courageous stand against the dirty, greedy Jews.
I recommend for you to watch Alex On Life. ( Search on JooTube )
I also made a thread with his best videos.

These two threads are about different topics, but it all leads to the same road. ( Awareness )

He lays down all of this for you and everyone else that wants to increase self-awareness, which is highly important in life.

Last edited:
Reject Degeneracy Fashwave

S0wrTf3
Dxrozz6

You are absolutely right. I'm glad that some people have common sense here. We are few but antisemites cant stand us.

I dont really care tbh, i just like it for the lols.

[Discussion] Antisemitism in our community is pointless and ridiculous

Nazi high command was a group of Jewish-funded subhuman males sending Aryan Chads to their death by the millions.
and even if true? a good chad is a dead chad, same for any foid no matter if shitskinned or white

I kinda like jews but a lot of them have done damage to society

1564686080642m

Subversion

TuDsbYZ

D9x60dBX4AEfABf

Fuck kikes!!!

Not 100%, not 50%. I dont consider myself jewish, but others do.

Then fuck off out of this board!
You are the reason why we live in this nightmare.

I'm fully aware that not all Jews are bad people, but I also get why some people hate them.

Come on, Jews are like 0,3% of the world population but like almost 50% in in the uppermost positions of shit like communism, feminism, globalism, international banking, etc.

A tip for any Jew who might read this: call out your fellow Jews when they do that much bullshit. That might help clean your reputation.

Then fuck off out of this board!
You are the reason why we live in this nightmare.

Maybe he denounces the jews like the based Bobby Fischer did. If so, he would be welcome.

@yeshuallah do you denounce the joos?

Maybe he denounces the jews like the based Bobby Fischer did. If so, he would be welcome.

@yeshuallah do you denounce the joos?
I'm aware that some jewish families involved with banking financed wars and own the 'West', but i believe that not all jews act the same and deserve to be hated as Fischer does.

Status
Not open for further replies.