Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Antisemitism Awareness Act passed by US House of Representatives

Imagine living in the US right now, worst place I can think of.

@lifefuel for @Copexodius Maximus

bunch GOP and democrats support the censorship of media btw

That's what they do right before the massacres start...

Just like USSR....

Holodomors me

Thank God we have the First Amendment and this will be struck down by the Supreme Court, if it passes the Senate. This is absolutely insane, a freaking conspiracy come true, and this is just how the end starts. We need to break this down. Where is @PPEcel when we need him?

"Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews," the definition says.

So it doesn’t have to be hatred itself even jfl, just a perception.

Good. Members of the Stormfront have been nothing but fake, derisive, and uppity to me. Fuck them.

Good. Members of the Stormfront have been nothing but fake, derisive, and uppity to me. Fuck them.
im not a stormfront man but I hate kikes just as much as they. they control the world and want us all to be wageslaves to them

im not a stormfront man but I hate kikes just as much as they. they control the world and want us all to be wageslaves to them
Maybe you're right but we'll never know for certain. They might be exceptional at hiding their schemes.

Maybe you're right but we'll never know for certain. They might be exceptional at hiding their schemes.

"Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews," the definition says.

That is the problem right there.