Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Antinatilism is a sub5 cope. Chad wants to pass down his genes.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★
Every single, "antinatlist" is a Manlet subhuman. The only reason you don't want to have kids is because, you're ugly.

Last edited:
so you say that you are chad cause you are pro natalist ?

It's the right thing to do. I don't want to be like the Never Give Up guy who race mixes and spreads his shitty genes to the next generation and spawns another inkwell into this hell pit. It's just cruel and selfish.

Every single, "antinatlist" isa Manlet subhuman. The only reason you don't want to have kids is because, you're ugly.
Not true.
The biggest antinatalist since old YouTube is inmendham, Gary.
Check him out, he is old but you Will understand what iam sayin

It's the right thing to do. I don't want to be like the Never Give Up guy who race mixes and spreads his shitty genes to the next generation and spawns another inkwell into this hell pit. It's just cruel and selfish.
Yeah, I wasn't attacking Incels.I just said it's a sub5 cope, the normies on reddit give a lot of reasons, when they're just Incels in Denial.

christcucks and muzzies hate this, that's why he made this thread

or it's over who impregnates brown noodle and then leaves, leaving kid without father

Yeah, I wasn't attacking Incels.I just said it's a sub5 cope, the normies on reddit give a lot of reasons, when they're just Incels in Denial.
Of course. I was merely making a point. It's definitely a cope for us, but it's also a legitimate reason not to breed as well.

''Live is gift of the God'' they say this deluded bullshit

christcucks and muzzies hate this, that's why he made this thread

or it's over who impregnates brown noodle and then leaves, leaving kid without father
Inkwells who are raised by single mothers definitely have it harder than many others.

''Live is gift of the God'' they say this deluded bullshit
Life is only a gift if you're Chad or Stacy, hell, a normie foid. If you're Sub-Five, you're in a hellish existence no matter the era, but at least normies had a chance in the past to get a girl. Now women are Chadsexuals, or lesbians, asexuals, or fucking dogs/horses.

Life is only a gift if you're Chad or Stacy, hell, a normie foid. If you're Sub-Five, you're in a hellish existence no matter the era, but at least normies had a chance in the past to get a girl. Now women are Chadsexuals, or lesbians, asexuals, or fucking dogs/horses.
for them yes but i don't think normie foids have that easy despite what many claim

hell even chads and stacies suffer, agepill and losing their looks will get to them

unless you are gigachad and gigastacy or just ultra rich, but still shit happens so never know what fate life could bring you

19th Century Pessimists have already dwelved on this very topic.
sadly don't know that much about this

only learned little about kierkegaard

feeling little edgy today but still don't know why some dislike anti natalists that much here, i wish wasn't born myself

for them yes but i don't think normie foids have that easy despite what many claim
Even ugly foids can get armies of simps at their fucking feet. Unless they are a truefemcel then they can get as much dick as they want.
hell even chads and stacies suffer, agepill and losing their looks will get to them

“It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.”​

― Benito Mussolini
unless you are gigachad and gigastacy or just ultra rich, but still shit happens so never know what fate life could bring you
Accidents can happen to anyone, but as the quote above says, I'd rather be a Gigachad for a day than an inkie for a hundred years.

Every single, "antinatlist" is a Manlet subhuman. The only reason you don't want to have kids is because, you're ugly.

Antinatalism is a profoundly deranged doctrine, but it is also incredibly hypocritical.

If you don't care about life, why do you care about what other people do ? Why do you even care about promoting anything at all ?

Just kill yourself and stop talking non sense.

sadly don't know that much about this

only learned little about kierkegaard

feeling little edgy today but still don't know why some dislike anti natalists that much here, i wish wasn't born myself
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philipp Mainlander, Eduard von hartmann, Emil Cioran, Fernando pessoa.

Even ugly foids can get armies of simps at their fucking feet. Unless they are a truefemcel then they can get as much dick as they want.

“It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.”​

― Benito Mussolini

Accidents can happen to anyone, but as the quote above says, I'd rather be a Gigachad for a day than an inkie for a hundred years.
unless you will get paralyzed and your legs will stop working

i dont' want to be chad at wheelchair myself

still get your point i myself would be NT chadlite for 6 months than what i'm really....autistic monstrosity

Last edited:
Antinatalism is a profoundly deranged doctrine, but it is also a hypocritical doctrine.

If you don't care about life, why do you care about what other people do ? Why do you even care about promoting anything at all ?

Just kill yourself and stop talking non sense.
How só ?
Saints are ALL deniers of the Will to live.
Buddhism being an example

I never understood antinatalists

It's obvious that they hate themselves deeply.

It must be for something

unless you will get paralyzed and your legs will stop working

i dont' want to be chad at wheelchair myself

still get your point i myself would be NT chadlite for 6 months than what i'm really....autistic monstrosity
True, but women would rather fuck a paralyzed Chad than a Sub-Five. :feelskek:

Neither do I, but beggars can't be choosers. Though it's not like Chads or Stacys actively choose their current stations in life.

At least you're still good-looking, so you won't become disgusted at yourself when you look in the mirror.