Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Antinatalists: would you fuck a giga Stacy without a condom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

Would you do it?

• Total voters
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Imagine a rich guy offers you the chance to have sex with a 10/10 giga Stacy (she doesn't have STDs) on the condition that you do it raw and you cum inside her...

I would you??

I would fuck the bitch ngl. I don't think I'd have the strength to resist my urges in that scenario. I guess I'm a piece of shit.

you would be cucking yourself hard if you didn't ngl

For sure. Why would I ever pass up on the opportunity to fuck a gigastacy?

I used to consider myself an antinatalist, but this world will offer no reward for restraint. So sure I would.

I'm not antinatalist because it's probably worth being born as a Chad.

The subhumanity will be ruled out since shes a giga stacy so why not?

It's not about the reward tho. I just don't want to create a human being.
Neither do I, however I don't think of it as a moral stance, only that it's not within my interest to do so, much less that of anyone else.

just slip plan b in her breakfast

Neither do I, however I don't think of it as a moral stance, only that it's not within my interest to do so, much less that of anyone else.
Yeah, I don't give a fuck about morals either tbh.

Having sex with a condom is the same as using a fleshlight. You are just jacking off into rubber pretending it's a foid either way

I'd do it without condom if I'm sure she's on birth control, but not with the intention of getting her pregnant (if she's not wife material, anyways)

Not an antinatalist tho, I want to have kids with the right woman. I'm morally ambivalent about procreation in general.

Monkey instincts will say yes but knowing the society we are in now that is a living death sentence for any male to do.

It's literally the same. Your dick is only touching rubber either way
So getting to feel, kiss, and cuddle a girl is the same, none of that matters? If all you care about is your dick being stimulated then I'd have to agree that a fleshlight would be more efficient, but that's not all there is to sex.

Literally how is it different? Your dick doesn't even touch the foid.
Her pussy is clenching on your dick while your hands are squishing her ass and her sweaty body is squirming like a fucking pig getting slaughtered....

Want more details?

I'm not an antinatalist, but why the fuck wouldn't you? You'll likely never get another chance to do something like this.

Besides, if she gets pregnant, the guilt isn't on you if she keeps it. Remember, it's "hEr BoDy, HeR cHoIcE". According to modern standards, you have no say in the potential birth of your (I mean her) child, so it's not your problem. I'm assuming no financial or parental responsibility, of course.

Disclaimer: I absolutely hate single mothers and guys who abandon their kids. But when it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, it's her fault for being a retard.

you would be cucking yourself hard if you didn't ngl
even though i have antinatalistic views I couldn't fuck a stacy with a condom. I'd get her to abort it or some shit.

I'm not an antinatalist, but why the fuck wouldn't you? You'll likely never get another chance to do something like this.
Some antinatalists are hardcore in their beliefs and they wouldn't do it no matter what. Personally, I would say fuck it and have the best time of my life. I'd never get another chance just as you said.
Besides, if she gets pregnant, the guilt isn't on you if she keeps it. Remember, it's "hEr BoDy, HeR cHoIcE". According to modern standards, you have no say in the potential birth of your (I mean her) child, so it's not your problem. I'm assuming no financial or parental responsibility, of course.

Disclaimer: I absolutely hate single mothers and guys who abandon their kids. But when it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, it's her fault for being a retard.
This is mental gymnastics ngl

Only anal without condom

What kind of fucked up question is this nigga?

Of course I would.

What kind of fucked up question is this nigga?

Of course I would.
You do realize three people voted no right? it's not a fucked up question if you know what antinatalism is.

I would cum in her mouth and demand to drink it. It qualifies as "inside her" and that's what I really want. Pussy is gross and I'm not going to insert my penis there, even if I wouldn't be an antinatalist.
You're a fucking idiot. The thought experiment was very simple but there's always gotta be retarded dumbshits like you that can't resist fucking with the original premise, seriously dude, go fuck yourself.

Lol there are things called birth control pills and abortion

Imagine being an Antinatalist :soy: on an incel forum.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine being an Antinatalist :soy: on an incel forum.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don't want anyone to reproduce and there's still the risk of getting a hooker pregnant if the condom breaks or whatever. Tho I don't believe antinatalism will achieve shit. People are gonna keep on fucking and breeding so I don't really give a fuck
The giga Stacy the rich guy offered me is probably a hooker and hooker don't birth the kids of there clients she would take birth control or have a abortion
retard

I'm (not) sorry, you should be precise and don't tempt me. You try to outsmart antinatalists and it turns out that antinatalists outsmarted you. The truth is that as antinatalist you don't have any problem with sex without condom unless you're a retard thinking oral, anal etc. don't qualify as sex.
Bump my thread. That's the only thing you're useful for.

you are fucking retarded, obviously.

your thread content is the same with your title. and i did read your thread content

either way you are low IQ. thats why you're incel. too retarded to function
You joined more than a year ago and only have 500 posts, I guess now we know why.

She likely will take the abortionpill or do a KO during postpartum depression. If women hate the man, they take it out on the kid to hurt the man then plead insanity.
Why would she keep an ugly subhuman brown skin baby if she's giga stacy unless she is Amazonian warrior (or extreme feminist garbage) and just breeds to increase female population. Then only the female babies would be kept and trained to be feminist wonder women

and the boy babies thrown off a cliff in minecraft

Last edited:
Yes, Im probably sterile anyways so she won't get knocked up.

yes, not an antinatalist.

How come?
I went on chemotherapy last year, which sterilizes lots of men. The doctors encouraged me to get my sperm frozen just in case, so i went to the fertility clinic and came into a plastic jar.

They told me that they weren't sure it would be possible to artificially inseminate a woman with my sample because I only have half a million sperm per ejaculation whereas the average male has something like 50 million, and also that my sperm don't move much.

And that was *before* the chemo so it's even worse now.

Volcel if you wouldn't. Also, you can get rid of the pregnancy through other methods later

I will fuck her but I don't want kid as it is my motto to never to disturb the unborn