Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Antifamaxxing?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Is antifamaxxing a legit way to ascend with some commie foid? All the antifa members look incel tier as fuck

What the fuck is this JFL.

Antifa Commander:
Hahahahahaha

I wanna commielarp and get a qt commie gf is that too much to ask for :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Last edited:
They fight for a garbage cause.

Not a crumb for them

kim jong un's sister...
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

There has never been an attractive Antifa member. Probably closest thing to the beta uprising we will see.

Commie chad only.

Are there many foids? @Ecstasy do you have experience? I always wanted to join leftist pub meeting, but its prolly just full of male boomers.

That's pretty much what IT says are trying to do, women don't care about how progressive your views are.

Nazi chad has no shortage of holes to stick his dick in.

Some of those cucks are probably on IT

About the same as darktriadmaxxing.For slow and weaker incels ,most likely get beat up bi the popo and raped bi faggot Tyrones in da big house.

Is antifamaxxing a legit way to ascend with some commie foid? All the antifa members look incel tier as fuck

View attachment 365314

What the fuck is this JFL.

Antifa Commander:
View attachment 365304Hahahahahaha

I wanna commielarp and get a qt commie gf is that too much to ask for :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

View attachment 365309
Someone from here was in antifa I’m pretty sure. Antifa is gay though I’d rather keep my dignity than hang around faggots
They fight for a garbage cause.
Also don’t forget the fact that the foids in antifa are definitely gotta hella orbiters due to the amount of simps in there

Are there many foids? @Ecstasy do you have experience? I always wanted to join leftist pub meeting, but its prolly just full of male boomers.
Join a "Youth wing" of a leftist party and attend their events. They usually have many young foids, don't have high expectations on their looks though...

not worth a possible federal beef to get a crumb of unwashed commie pussy

Females don't know loyalty. They would jump into bed with attractive political and ideological enemies without hesitation.

There is a antifa center in my city that sometimes hosts techno parties. I went there alone once completely on speed and there was a fucking 6'2 tall amazonian blonde foid dancing to ravepunk music screaming along the "kill whitey" lyrics. It was surreal but fun.

They also hosted a black metal concert once and half of the visitors had shirts and patches from right wing metal bands and the bouncers (who were 2 manlet soyboys) didn't dare to kick them out JFL