Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Antifa vs black guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
:feelskek:
They didn't jump on the nig cuz it would be racist.
Just let your "comrade" get beaten theory.

Good find OP. Whats with the weirdo in the beret? Lol

also I would’ve ripped down that flag. What the hell is that gremlin doing with it trying to block the camera? What’s she he it gonna do call the cops for me breaking her private property as an anarcho communist?

also kek’d at the rape alarm of the megaphone. Fucking god leftie protests are awful.

Good find OP. Whats with the weirdo in the beret? Lol

also I would’ve ripped down that flag. What the hell is that gremlin doing with it trying to block the camera? What’s she he it gonna do call the cops for me breaking her private property as an anarcho communist?

also kek’d at the rape alarm of the megaphone. Fucking god leftie protests are awful.
:feelsYall: :feelsokman:

I guess none of them have jobs

dude, I think that's your evil doppelganger, you gotta find that bastard and fuck him up :lul: