Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Antifa supports Israel (germancels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17599
  • Start date
Deleted member 17599

Deleted member 17599

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
I wonder (((who))) was behind this? You can't reach a higher level of Judaism than German Antifa - they really want a wall for Israel but open borders for the goys. JFL. They say they are against fascists, but they support the literally most fascist nation on Earth.

well kek german leftist parties and antifa work together anyway so ye

Worst photoshop ever.

The left in germany is the only party against israeli nationalism and neoliberalism with a brain without being nationalist themselves.

They even get the antisemitsm club from the mainstream parties at times.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, they use the colours of the German Reich for their flag. I bet, most of the people there never noticed it in the first place.

Antifa sucks dick

What's wrong if Israel is Fascist?
I wish more countries were Fascist.
Many Jews here are Anti-Facsist AND Anti-Israel.
I have seen it with my own eyes. Jews marching against Israel.
Have you ever seen Moslems marching against a Moslem Country?
Have you ever seen an Oriental march against an Oriental Country?
Are there any Jews who support White Nationalism? Oppose immigration? Oppose White Women with Black Men?
The Civil Rights movement and Black Lives mater were founded by Jews.
I live in New York. I see many Jews marching with Black Lives Matter.
I have no problem with that, but they want to be fair, why not support White Lives Matter.
I support all lives matter. Black, White, Oriental, Jew, Moslem, Christian and of course both Pagans and Heathens.

Last edited:
Antifa, FEMEN, BLM, etc. are all funded by Mossad and led by Jews.

daily reminder that everyone in germany supports israel even that "Far right" party AFD

What's wrong if Israel is Fascist?
Nothing. But the fact that it seeks world domain using any means necessary even fuckin other nations is the problem. You want close borders. Ay. I totally support you... But when you preach "tolerances for thy and not for me" for your own agenda. Then we have a problem, Houston.

daily reminder that everyone in germany supports israel even that "Far right" party AFD
AFD is a joke. They are just like the Swedish party Sweden Democrats who call themselves nationalists but support EU, is against Putin and Trump, and support Israel over everything else. They are clearly globalists. I used to support them before I was blackpilled on the Jews though.

corporate and government shills

But when you preach "tolerances for thy and not for me" for your own agenda. Then we have a problem, Houston.
Fascism for all. That is Blacks, Orientals, American Indians, Moslems. All people are entitled to a homeland, including Whites.

Fascism for all. That is Blacks, Orientals, American Indians, Moslems. All people are entitled to a homeland, including Whites.
Jews are not entitled to the Palestinians' homeland though.

I am German and if that is real, then it has to be a minority, because our it's typical the Right-Wing that defends Israel. The radical Left supports Palestine. But of course, if that exception is true, then in Germany.

But it's really ironic how much Antifa identifies with the Imperalist Powers of the Allies and have an ugly sneer about Germans being killed. It's like they don't identify as Germans themselves anymore, that it might not even be self-hating anymore. (depite it still being very much pathological)

Antifa has the strongest presence in Germany out of any country in the world. Did you know they took over one of our major cities for an entire day?

I really hope they get all designated as Terrorists.