Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Antifa soyboy gets laid the fuck out

• Thread starter Deleted member 6329
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-

So much for "goodnight alt-right"

Most of the women protesting would gladly fuck an alt right Chad over some antifa NUMALE faggot.

in Europe this things have happened from decades, clashes in Geneva G8 were the most brutal

you have to be negative T to join antifa as a male

Most of the women protesting would gladly fuck an alt right Chad over some antifa NUMALE faggot.
Chad not committing to them is the reason they're there.

rektttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I am an antifa male you faggot.

You have to have negative IQ to be an fascist being incel.
Fucking faggot haha...
Fascism is the only solution to the incel problem.

Why is west United States (Specially Washington and California) so cucked?

I really hope you're larping right now.
unfortunately he isn't. Easily one of the dumbest guys I ever encountered on the internet, he should be euthanized

Last edited:
He should have gotten the woman too. She was still attacking him even though he wasn't hitting her.

Last edited:
Why? Not that I'm a facial

What has antifa. Done to get me laid? Nothing so fuck them.

Is this guy some IT spycel?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

unfortunately he isn't. Easily one of the dumbest guys I ever encountered on the internet, he should be euthanized
either fakecel or blue pilled to the moon because being an incel antifa makes no sense.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
tenor.gif

I really hope you're larping right now.
No, im not. Im a communist. Look at my signature.

Fucking faggot haha...
Fascism is the only solution to the incel problem.

Explain to me, how an fascist regime would resolve the incel problem, please??

Being in Antifa is the biggest Beta thing you could do. Just because I think antifa is a joke, doesn't mean that I support fascism.

Beta?? Im ANTIFA because i want to deffend my class and my race against the bourgeoisie, the police and the white racists, not because of female validation or some other shit like that.

BETA i would be if i supported capitalism and his last resource (Fascism) while being poor and black.

As far as i remember, it wasnt me who was defending WHOGIVESAFUCK here with nails and teeths when he was being called a fakecel (before confessing), correct?? ^_^

The events on this forum make it clear about who is dumber and who is smarter between us ^_^

Beta?? Im ANTIFA because i want to deffend my class and my race against the bourgeoisie, the police and the white racists, not because of female validation or some other shit like that.

BETA i would be if i supported capitalism and his last resource (Fascism) while being poor and black.

As far as i remember, it wasnt me who was defending WHOGIVESAFUCK here with nails and teeths when he was being called a fakecel (before confessing), correct?? ^_^

The events on this forum make it clear about who is dumber and who is smarter between us ^_^
Antifa isn't defending shit. Join a politcal party instead of this club of soy clowns.

Antifa isn't defending shit. Join a politcal party instead of this club of soy clowns.
But being an antifa is not about being in a group of retarded anarchists man. If you are communist, you are automatically anti-fascist. You are ANTIFA ._.

And i was a member of a communist party but they kicked me out because im a "misoginist" XD

But being an antifa is not about being in a group of retarded anarchists man. If you are communist, you are automatically anti-fascist. You are ANTIFA ._.

And i was a member of a communist party but they kicked me out because im a "misoginist" XD
communism is so cancerous though.

commiecels /out/

Yeah it really surprised me how zealous he was in defending that fakecel.

I am an antifa male you faggot.

You have to have negative IQ to be an fascist being incel.

Calm down brothers, no reason to argue, fascists and antifa are both retarded
If you are communist, you are automatically anti-fascist.

Regular features in communist states so far:

- super-authoritarian state
- cult of personality
- militarism
- genocide

but "communism is antifascist guys"

Last edited:
These are the types who hate us too. Win.