Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Antifa member knocks out black guy's teeth

They all look like tallfags :feelsugh:

Based @BummerDrummer BTFO ooga booga @ThoughtfulCel

As always, they attack when they are distracted

Because you are too based for this white nationalist forum.
20200811 191311

Proof it's about nogs and low-t white goyim wanting to chimp out and smash shit.

Wtf is antifa?

Why are normies more worried about lonely virgins posting on forums from their homes than these guys?

Not as clued up as I'd like to be, here in riceland and all, but antifa are lefties liberals right?

Big tech is the wall Street of 21st century, so antifa should hate them?

The BBC is protesting the fact that big tech is biased, same as the media barons of old (like how they banned Hamudi on YouTube, and if you Google incels you get a suicide helpline and an ER story, but not this site or the Incel wiki).

Wouldn't the antifa be aligned with the BBC then?? Or did I get it wrong?

Not as clued up as I'd like to be, here in riceland and all, but antifa are lefties liberals right?

Big tech is the wall Street of 21st century, so antifa should hate them?

The BBC is protesting the fact that big tech is biased, same as the media barons of old (like how they banned Hamudi on YouTube, and if you Google incels you get a suicide helpline and an ER story, but not this site or the Incel wiki).

Wouldn't the antifa be aligned with the BBC then?? Or did I get it wrong?
It's because Big Tech virtue signals about black people and gays. These companies don't actually care about these groups, but many leftists are retarded and defend these large corporations the moment they see BLM or LGBT pandering.
There are also rumors of Antifa being funded by Jewish elites, so that might have something to do with it as well. Antifa might be the lapdogs of Big Tech. When we look at which groups they want to censor, their viewpoints certainly align.

Last edited: