Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Antidepressants

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
It is incredibly easy to get antidepressant drugs if you are an incel. Simply go to any doctor and say you are an incel, they will give you all the chemicals to shut your mind down that they can. Medications are one of the main reasons an incel rebellion will never happen since the majority are permanently addicted to pharmasuticals which make allow them to cope and make them easy to brainwash. It's fucking over.

Not in my counntry

studies show they barely do fuck all

so if you wanna piss away your money and fuck up your brain, no one is stopping you

it took me approximately one phone call to get prescribed antidepressants that put me into a psychosis.

if the drug isnt schedule I and only obtained on the darkweb then its bullshit most likely.

it took me approximately one phone call to get prescribed antidepressants that put me into a psychosis.

if the drug isnt schedule I and only obtained on the darkweb then its bullshit most likely.
Chad gets handed free adderall so he can still focus on school work while receiving blow jobs. Incels get zoloft or other mind numbing cope shit.

Chad gets handed free adderall so he can still focus on school work while receiving blow jobs. Incels get zoloft or other mind numbing cope shit.

yeah what the fuck? I actually tried for months to get adderall and they refused every single time citing classic "side effects are too bad for you bro!".

Meanwhile my chadlite uncle got handed, ambien, xanax, adderall, and I believe some other opiate for his nonexistent pain, he was inches from death after he combined all that shit with alcohol and went through a seizure followed by delirium tremens.

I never considered anti depressants. I also never smoke or drink. Would it actually make things different?

I never considered anti depressants. I also never smoke or drink. Would it actually make things different?
You feel happy and miserable at the same time. It's fucking horrible.

studies show they barely do fuck all

so if you wanna piss away your money and fuck up your brain, no one is stopping you

they are more negative then positive

Popping jew pills is just coping

The root cause of our depression is being incel, only a girlfriend can fix that

Anything else is just putting on a temp bandaid

Jewpills can only hurt you, always avoid them