Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Antidepressant & antipsychotic drugs

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
They make it impossible to masturbate. Even if you do manage to ejaculate, it happens in a disfunctional way.

I fucking hate being schizophrenic, these drugs fucking suck !

Anyone else on these shitty meds ?

They make it impossible to masturbate. Even if you do manage to ejaculate, it happens in a disfunctional way.
s
Elab?
Also I dont take jewpills. Is if possible for you to quit them?

Yeah it’s so strange. I wish I would have never started.
Elab?

They say you’ll be suicidal if you quit.

I’m suicidal no matter what though.

Elab?
Hard to elab, it just doesn't feel nearly as pleasurable as it did before. Also i can't go off of them cause my brain goes psychotic without them.

Hard to elab, it just doesn't feel nearly as pleasurable as it did before. Also i can't go off of them cause my brain goes psychotic without them.
What do you mean by ejaculate in dysfunctional way?

What do you mean by ejaculate in dysfunctional way?
Well like the semen comes out before you reach the climax, OR sometimes you can reach climax, but the point of ejaculation is never reached, and you're left with pure frustration.

Just go off your meds bro

I'm using Trazadone and Resperidal as an off label use for insomnia and been noticing changes.

almost started taking seroquel and depakote then I did a google search to their side effects. fucking jew doctors

I almost cucked myself into taking this jew pills. Even wanted to go to therapy. Fuck that shit.