Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anti-white exhibition in Vancouver that received 29 million bills from the government

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
,,Vancouver Art Gallery has a new anti-white exhibit: Conceptions of White The exhibit tells white people to stop talking, enjoy discomfort, check their privilege, and vocalize their ignorance

The gallery received $29 MILLION last year from the Canadian government"
F7n_fxAXcAAbIX1

F7n_fxEWIAAg5L8

F7n_fxBWkAAVOZ-

Wokeists should get raped

I will pray for thou Canadabros.

Shit like this is what makes vids like Ryan Soy Carson’s last moments or Shani Luk’s corpse stripped by hamas so cathartic

Kikes and white race traitors deserve the worst

FtA0TEXWAAAExeM

May as many as possible of the people funding and championing this shit experience the consequences for themselfs instead of offloading them onto others.

Canadians deserve this

Canadians deserve this
Some of them tried fighting back (the convoy protest). The government froze all of their bank accounts and charged them with terrorism. JFL @ Canada.

Some of them tried fighting back (the convoy protest). The government froze all of their bank accounts and charged them with terrorism. JFL @ Canada.
Oh yea I forgot about them. That was the most authoritarian action I've seen a western government do towards their own citizens in my lifetime, and it was praised. I should say the majority of them deserve it.

As a leaf feel like I should of been tagged in this also no shocker it's Vancouver it's full of homeless heroin addicts and sjws ironically it becoming a colony of China makes it an upgrade hope the entire Fraser valley ends up like Singapore by that I mean a Chinese city state.

Oh yea I forgot about them. That was the most authoritarian action I've seen a western government do towards their own citizens in my lifetime, and it was praised. I should say the majority of them deserve it.
The West is crypto authoritarian. When the rubber hits the road there's no real, effective difference between the Chinese CCP or African/Middle Eastern dictatorships and any Western government. If the government doesn't like you for whatever reason, you will be suppressed and made an invalid. The only difference is in how they go about doing it. The Chinese will kick your door down and throw you in a concentration/labor camp and the niggers/sand niggers will just kill you. The Western governments will use their own laws to basically neuter you and keep you utterly powerless to do anything.

Pathetic. Could find a better use for money.
Also talentless.

Most of that stuff is made because of jealousy and need for revanchism not the call for equality and justice. POC fascism is the communism of tomorrow.
Inshallah the BBC shall collapse.

I hate left wing people.

Canada has to be has the most failed western soyciety. Absolute degens.