Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Anti-pedos" are the ones who see the most perverted crap in innocent things.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
actually I'm commenting on the lookism that exists in society that is portrayed on TV, not that I have any particular hatred towards bald dudes, but society does
but why bring it up to convince us?

Teen girls are overrated to heaven in this Forum. They are fucking garbage, just like all females are.
Nooooo they are innocent angels who werent corrupted by soyciety yet :soy: :soy:

A teenybopper is a middle school age girl who likes boy bands or pop music. What are you talking about?
That's a conspiracy theory. In reality it refers to teens. Anyway that wasn't the point of my post.

mods need ban @psygnosis-owl he is pedo

Teen girls are overrated to heaven in this Forum. They are fucking garbage, just like all females are.
they are garbage indeed, however they sexualy atract me more than any other woman.
I don't care what IncelTear, ************/Rapey/Nearcels forum, pedos.co forum posters say, they are all invalid personal opinions.

The UK Government, scientists, biologists, fertility and family planning, psychologists, police and court system agree that a menstruating 13 year old female teen adolescent is not only at the start of her 13-17 year old peak of fertility but she can consent. From the UK Government social services guidelines proving that ages 13-17 is not pedophillia no matter how you wing it..

"Sexual activity is illegal under any circumstances for under-13 year olds. Those aged 12 and under cannot give consent. Doing anything sexual with someone under 13 is automatically an offence, whatever the young person says"

Indeed. Im one of those guys wich I thought I had a normal sexual taste and cannot blieve how people say me pedo for liking girls in their prime of their fertility 13 to 17. How can people have such a mental mess around it? Is like they need the goverment if their are pedo or not. I know Im not. Im scared to death of how the society and juristiction treats it.
Does not your natural biology guide you in something that science allready proves?
Is not all this like very evident in nature?

Last edited:
Why do everyone hates Pedro's?

Just because the Mexican aoc is 12 doesn't mean all guys named Pedro are into that sort of thing.