Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anti-Pajeet graffiti

Rapist

Rapist

Born to be a failure
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/PajeetPostingLs/status/1807199605093761227

View: https://x.com/LoverPajeet4343/status/1807321521674965235

@illumizoldyck what will you do if cumskins or other non-curries attack you in the future?

that big pajeet sandnigger spook mutahar from someordinarygamers is on suicide watch rn

Please don't deport them back here, we're plagued by overpopulation already. Toss them into the Atlantic Ocean or smth

He should he’s 6ft already on my untrust list
he also calls biological men who are trannies "she." he respects bruce jenner's pronouns. he needs to be ACKKKKKKKed

he also calls biological men who are trannies "she." he respects bruce jenner's pronouns. he needs to be ACKKKKKKKed
He needs to suffer to learn and be wise on what he needs to do

Please don't deport them back here, we're plagued by overpopulation already. Toss them into the Atlantic Ocean or smth
You should castrate the males then or the women in gta v

Last edited:
I think the safest solution to fix the overpopulation issue is to get rid of arranged marriage. I know hypergamy will start to run rampent there, but it's the least painful way for most curries to go out, either that or drop a Tsar-Bomba on curryland since you will die before feeling any pain.

I think the safest solution to fix the overpopulation issue is to get rid of arranged marriage. I know hypergamy will start to run rampent there, but it's the least painful way for most curries to go out, either that or drop a Tsar-Bomba on curryland since you will die before feeling any pain.
No let me into the country I will fix the men and women and castrate them in gta v they will then become batteries for inceldia and think about the sins they did. Don’t worry the hamster wheels will have sonic curry for them

If Canadians who are generally very woke and left wing are tired of immigration it must mean that things are real bad

If Canadians who are generally very woke and left wing are tired of immigration it must mean that things are real bad
Let the world rot for never listening to the based erenyeager ways

attack me where?? in canada?? nothing would happen cause curry control a good portion of it.
just like cumskins dont do shit to sand niggers in eu

That white gf is most likely cucking him
she's hella mid, big forehead and creepy face. never seen a foid with creepy face..

New anti-Jeet graffiti just dropped

I think the safest solution to fix the overpopulation issue is to get rid of arranged marriage.
Love vs Arranged marriage data I found for Sri Lanka. So no, wouldn't work

Last edited:
It not cucked to accept the truth, it's part of blackpill. Telugus are worthless low T cucks while Tamils are the most supreme. You know it's over for your ethnicity when your woman leave you for EVEN chinks :feelsrope: https://incels.is/threads/i-saw-a-telugu-whore-with-a-chink.611410/

Tamils have superior genetics and culture, Telugus are cucks
"Superior genetics"

"Superior genetics"
Plot twist DMK people are of Telugu origin, NOT EVEN JOKING :lul: :lul: :lul:

Plot twist DMK people are of Telugu origin, NOT EVEN JOKING :lul: :lul: :lul:

Brutal but Tamils are still subhumans

View attachment 1196191
Cherry picking :feelsseriously:

Most of the Gods Telugus pray are of Tamil origin like Karthikeya, Ayyappa or Balaji. There is a reason for that. It's because we know Tamils are the most superior :cryfeels:

Self-hating cucks like you need to be nuked first.

Indian Tamils and Mallus aren't like you they improved and uplifted themselves

View: https://x.com/tarauk/status/1758700964876288234

Indians Tamils have their own state while Sri Lankan Tamils are an oppressed minority with little political power. Of course Indian Tamils would do much better. Even Indians in Cucknada have more power than Tamils in Sri Lanka.

curries + slow & painful death or something

View attachment 1196191
They all height mogg me probably :feelsrope:

Why don't you admit you are privileged for being a Tamil?
Indians Tamils have their own state while Sri Lankan Tamils are an oppressed minority with little political power. Of course Indian Tamils would do much better. Even Indians in Cucknada have more power than Tamils in Sri Lanka.
I know. But why do you self-hate? How dumb do you have to self hate as a Tamil?? :feelswhat: You are the most superior

First stop delusionally self-hating and realize your worth. Telugus literally pray to Tamil Gods daily. Tamils will regain power in Sri Lanka don't worry :feelsokman:

I'm not an actual cuck like you telling chinks and Tamils to fuck your women:lul::lul::lul:.
To be honest mixxing with chinks will give us IQ and mixxing with Tamils will make us Tyrones like you. It will be an upgrade from the low IQ low T subhumans we are now :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

They all height mogg me probably :feelsrope:

Why don't you admit you are privileged for being a Tamil?
Those privileges are non-existent
I know. But why do you self-hate? How dumb do you have to self hate as a Tamil?? :feelswhat: You are the most superior

First stop delusionally self-hating and realize your worth. Telugus literally pray to Tamil Gods daily. Tamils will regain power in Sri Lanka don't worry :feelsokman:
I don't hate myself. I just hate the people of our race, minus the currycels here.