Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anti-NPC Aktion

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
You ever have a bruh moment with a fellow real human being that has an inner monologue?

I was waiting outside my lecture hall for an exam we were having. I was early, standing more or less in the corner of the area pepple were waiting at and I was surrounded by very few people.

To begin with only me and a jungle asian man about my height (5'6) were there. I've seen him around, despite his height he has good facial structure and manages to ascend infrequently using 5 foot tall Vietnamese poontang. You can say Chad's leftovers all you want but he's doing pretty alright for his situation, bones and social status have turned him from an incel to a low tier normie.

Suddenly, this hijabi chick enters the scene. She's carrying papers and has her supple light brown arms exposed so I look at her for a great deal longer than is reasonable due to muh dik. The Asian dude notices me looking at her and, as she starts shuffling through her papers, comes up to me and mumbles something along something along the lines of "look at this bitch". Realising that neither of us are the pinnacle of initiative whereas this dumb bitch is frantically revising for an ezmode exam, I attempt to successfully interact with him by going "yeah man, she's a tryhard". I have successfully established contact with this guy, every second of it feels like I'm trying to negotiate with an undiscovered Amazonian tribe so they don't kill me but I've managed to do it successfully.

We both know this bitch and everyone like her are complete cunt tryhards at everything they're even close to being expected to do. They scurry around in gaggles half a dozen strong, complete with a token fat ugly one and a few ethnic girls added into the mix. They frett constantly over course work with each other as if trying to one up each other at it. They act really cutesy and feminine while being extremely passive aggressive fucking whores, behaving meekly so men and the system they function under will continue to treat them like precious angels as they vainly obsess over their appearances, talk shit about eachother behind each others' backs vindictively and slurp Chad dick behind the scenes so they can LARP as the ultimate good girls once they're 30 and a doctor turns up. Typical Beckies in other words, my uni is crawling with these two-faced serpents and every red-blooded men needs to be able to see through their feminine, frilly demure. The white girls are ugly fat chicks who LARP as gamer gurl nerds xd and the ethnic ones were raised by conservative migrant families to LARP as studious and virtuous women while they get dicked by every tall white guy in a 10 km radius from them. Typical foids tbh.

Me and the Asian dude stand in silence for a while before some more from this Becky's gaggle arrive. Two ugly white chicks, one a legit 2/10 hamlossus fat facially ugly whore and another a 3.5/10 with no tits, 5head, subhuman goblin nose, mouth and eye area but nice thighs enter our field of view, along with a short chubby viet chick with oily hair and a face rounder than a basketball (I have overheard this yellow whore saying that she has "high standards" in the past, JFL, I tried approaching her once and she looked at me like I deserve death).

Immediately the Asian dude and me see the hijabi greet her fellow Beckies, and he turns towards me to tell me "they're fake as fuck". I agree and we both smile.

It is good to find people who don't behave like plastic NPC robots, even if it's a random dude speaking to you because he has nothing else to do. Too many people these days behave in the exact way society wants them to, especially foids who get enormous rewards for doing so and are conformist by nature, for their entire lives without ever stopping to ask themselves why. Maybe the forcred NPC meme has some truth to it and these people really are acting on impulse without questioning anything like a bunch of monkeys.

Always good to meet another red-blooded man that you can confirm is a human being and not a conformist machine, that actually gets sick and tired of being a cuck slave in their thoughts instead of on their instagram because they're soooooooo depressed and want to look cool. To all the blackpilled normies reading this or even just people with a hyperactive inner monologue who don't behave like ants and bees, good on you. Stay strong in this shithouse.

Last edited:
i know exactly what you're talking about

Good post.

Can't say I've ever run into someone my age who appeared cognizant beneath the veneer. I used to work with a couple of blackpilled ex-truckers when I was 18-19 - miss those guys. In the years since, my few excursions into the company of others have yielded nothing but fistfuls of soy and perfumes of feminine stench.

Exactly why I'd welcome a meet up with other posters. I hadn't been able to speak frankly for years until finding this place.

Good post.

Can't say I've ever run into someone my age who appeared cognizant beneath the veneer. I used to work with a couple of blackpilled ex-truckers when I was 18-19 - miss those guys. In the years since, my few excursions into the company of others have yielded nothing but fistfuls of soy and perfumes of feminine stench.

Exactly why I'd welcome a meet up with other posters. I hadn't been able to speak frankly for years until finding this place.
Tbh more normal people are sentient than you might think, they have just had the ability to express it well hammered out of them or are only sentient to a limited degree.

Don't you get the feeling, every time you go outside, that all the pointless trials of the day, the plastic interactions with other people and the general busywork that exhaust you so mentally are TRYING to wear down your inner self and ability to have independent thoughts? The world wants to kill you and steal your brain and body like some kind of alien bodysnatcher so it can turn you into a good taxpaying automaton. Every time you go outside the world around you is waging constant psychological warfare against you, it must be hard for many normie-tier people to fully hold out against this.

Surely many of these people's inner voices buckle under the strain, at least for long enough to stay dormant the whole night before they go back to work again, instead of using their exhaustion to complain and rail harder against the seige being waged against what's inside their skulls by the world around them. This shit is engineered specifically to chew you up and spit you out, all of it.

Most ppl save themselves by learning to artificially limit the contents of their consciousness. I think it was Zapffe who said this.

Tbh more normal people are sentient than you might think, they have just had the ability to express it well hammered out of them or are only sentient to a limited degree.

At one point they probably were, yeah. I had a decent group of friends and felt more or less on the same level as all of them until I was about 11/12. I can only imagine what's become of them by now; no way they'd be receptive to talking about the course of civilizational decline and modern whoredom.

The environment I'm in is pretty uniquely inimical to "toxic" ideas. I'd be unlikely to find anyone in my immediate vicinity that showed any degree of deeper awareness. I might be able to find some if I really went looking, probably.

Don't you get the feeling, every time you go outside, that all the pointless trials of the day, the plastic interactions with other people and the general busywork that exhaust you so mentally are TRYING to wear down your inner self and ability to have independent thoughts? The world wants to kill you and steal your brain and body like some kind of alien bodysnatcher so it can turn you into a good taxpaying automaton. Every time you go outside the world around you is waging constant psychological warfare against you, it must be hard for many normie-tier people to fully hold out against this.

Surely many of these people's inner voices buckle under the strain, at least for long enough to stay dormant the whole night before they go back to work again, instead of using their exhaustion to complain and rail harder against the seige being waged against what's inside their skulls by the world around them. This shit is engineered specifically to chew you up and spit you out, all of it.

I do agree, though, that their inner lives are being intentionally defiled and broken by the tendrils of mass culture. Most are probably irreparable at this point - some certainly are hiding a spark of insight as they're barraged by a tide of iteratively recycled consumer noise.

It's remarkable how transparently social engineering appears as the aim of "entertainment" products and work culture, though. Circumstances have found me watching a few capeshit movies, cheap serials, etc. of late - and it's at least informative as a subject of disinterested analysis. How equally all the primary "diversity" categories are represented, how the same moral framework appears here as in "serious" media, percolating down to guide the ostensibly autonomous private discussions you see and hear everywhere. How every disposable, undifferentiated character appears as an incarnation of a Redditor's vicarious personal wishes - curses no doubt deliberated over meticulously yet clumsily placed, an easily identifiable utilitarian hero who is only provoked to action by Manichaean figures of darkness, comic relief suffused throughout the whole affair indiscriminately, every leader(ess) mugging like a neutered clown.

Regarding the last, just about any kind of employment in a non-menial setting will have you mingling with foids, bombarded with exhortations to "inclusivity" and "amplifying female voices" - the cause flying from the tip of every tongue, drawn out with the aid of every linked hand, and somehow never being actualized - a state of permanent revolution where the struggle for emancipation becomes increasingly greater as it becomes ever more obvious, fixed, and pervasive.

Most socially sanctioned products with which one engages are designed with the sequential one-two punch of pacification and manipulation in mind. In this limited way, one is somewhat lucky to be incel - at least a penury of social interactions (in many cases likely developed from a hypertrophied sensibility for introspection and skepticism in the first place, but regardless) gives one an opportunity to dodge the relentless hammering of propaganda and exhaustion. I feel it myself when I'm among them, but rather than get sucked in I just get angry and tense. Not adaptive in the slightest, but it's at least allowed me to continue to think for myself.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine compulsory Netflix subscriptions and UBI conditional upon filling out sheets of humanist catechism - forever.

Last edited:

they drown out their inner monologue with stacies moans tbh tbh

Based ricecel

tl;dr, this whole thread, tl;dr

I am too low IQ for this thread.